2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Vlokup Baby Sling Ring Sling Carrier Wrap | Extra Soft Lightweight Cotton Baby Slings for Infant, Toddler, Newborn and Kids | Great Gift, Lightly Padded Adjustable Nursing Cover Grey Rainbow
- Wearing Baby Close: Babywearing gives the baby closeness which promotes bonding, supports breastfeeding, makes caregiving easier. The Baby feels safe and loved. Carried babies cry less, breastfeed more effectively, and develop quicker and more optimally. Baby sleep easily in this most natural, womblike position
- Super Soft, Breathable & Lightweight: With the highest quality 100% cotton, the baby ring sling is strong, soft and breathable, cooling for summer heat and warming for winter chills. Which helps your baby regulate their temperature, heart rate, and breathing rates. With SGS tested, un-welded aluminum rings, safe for newborn, toddler or pet between 10 to 40 pounds, perfect for everyday use
- Easy to Use: Our Vlokup baby wrap carrier can be quick and easy to get on and off, create a deep seat that allows for a more comfortable fit for baby. The lightly padded shoulder provides a layer of comfort between the rings and your shoulder, distributes weight across the back and shoulder. Lightly padded railings provide the right amount of cushioning for baby's tender thighs, with no sharp edge cutting into flesh. A long-tail form a private space for moms, you can nurse baby anywhere
- Safety Positions: The hips in the M-position as a method to encourage healthy hip development. Unlike some baby carriers hold the baby in an outward position which may increase the risk of dysplasia, our ring sling baby carrier holds the baby's hips in this M position as recommended, provide the correct support to your child’s hips. The M-position in the sling can help colic babies and those with reflux feel more comfortable
- Designed by a mom, made by professional seamstresses, most of whom are mothers, we make the baby carrier with love. Our Vlokup baby sling carrier meets CPSC/CPSIA Safety Requirements, you can feel secure knowing that the safety of your baby is at the top of our priority list. We honor a Hassle-Free Return Policy & Lifetime Guarantee so you can Add to Cart with confidence knowing your purchase is always protected!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
As a mom, I've tried a number of carriers since my baby was born, but my favorite is the ring sling. The baby sling is easy to use, portable, and versatile. I can get my hands-free while carrying my daughter, so I can work, do some housework, go shopping, etc.
With baby in the sling, their line of sight aligns with ours, allowing them to better observe the world and participate in social activities.
The baby also love to snuggle in our arms, an environment similar to the womb, which gives them a greater sense of security. Likewise, it also helps them sleep better.
Why We Love Ring Sling?
- It is easy to use, you can get baby worn very quickly.
- A baby sling is more than a carrier, it can be a beautiful accessory matching your cloth.
- Multi-use, it can be a nursing cover, a sunshade, or a swaddle.
- For baby 10 - 40 lbs, moms, dads, and other caregivers can use it.
Safety of Your Baby is at the Top of Our Priority List
- Designed by a mom, made by professional seamstresses, most of whom are mothers, we make the baby carrier with love.
- Our Vlokup baby sling carrier meets CPSC/CPSIA Safety Requirements, you can feel secure knowing that the safety of your baby is at the top of our priority list.
Enjoy Cuddle Time with Your Baby
It must be a warm journey, it is a wonderful way to get to know each other better!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a 7 month old with ongoing medical issues and long story short, she likes to be carried all the time. Since I also have an older child to take care of and things to get done around the house, a good baby carrier is essential. The downside to most of the wraps or carriers I have is that it blocks my range of motion and is hard to get things like dishes or washing bottles done while she is in the chest facing/forward facing position in a normal carrier. Enter the ring sling! She can sit on my hip which gives me much more freedom to use my arms and get things done.
The second she got situated in the sling she was so cozy and comfortable and quickly fell asleep. We also used it at an older child’s bday party and she slept the entire time! It was easy to use and only slight complicated to figure out for the first time. The only reason I subtracted one star is because the fabric that goes over your shoulder does tend to bunch up after awhile and requires readjusting. Like any carrier, after a long time wearing baby your back or shoulders will probably start aching, but that’s not unique to this product.
Overall I would absolutely recommend this!
Plus sides: it's lightweight, rolls up easily to fit in a diaper bag, very washable, affordable. Great for shopping and walks.
Downsides: it's a little tricky to get a secure fit at first but get's easier with practice. I wouldn't take it hiking but it's useful.
So now that my daughter is 3 months old, I like this carrier more for short periods of time. We use it when I pick up my older daughter from school, quick grocery store trips, or around the house. If I use it for too long then my back does start to hurt. We have an Ergo360 that we use to longer walks that distributes the weight more evenly.
I still love this carrier though and prefer it's convenience and portability.
The bad: unfortunately this ring sling is made of material similar to bedsheets. It is not soft at all and very thin. The fabric is very difficult to pull through the rings, meaning it is difficult to tighten and hard to get baby In the right position. I do not recommend this product, as for a little more money you could get a nice woven ring sling.