Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2014
For the price that you pay for it, it's wonderful! Mine took a little less than a month to arrive as it was shipped from Asia, but when It arrived I was thrilled! The length of the cord itself is pretty long, as a 5'2 girl, the bottle hangs around 3 1/2 inches below my bust. Careful with the cork though, it breaks very easily and I am planning on sealing it with Mod Podge so it will not fall apart on me. Others are saying that their necklace came with a piece of paper to write down a wish on, but mine didn't. My one concern is that the part with the flower that wraps around the bottle tends to be loose and can fall off. If you can find a way to glue it on, I recommend doing so as soon as you get it so you don't have to worry about it coming off. All in all, the necklace is very cute and you can easily cut some length off the cord to suit your needs. It is a great buy. :)
on April 25, 2014
This is the cutiest little bottle. It comes with a piece of paper inside so you can write a wish, thought or promise. Very retro. Reminds me of the 70's.
on August 9, 2014
i had reservations at first when buying this based on how cheap it was. but when i got it, which came a lot sooner then predicted, i was thoroughly pleased with it! it was much larger then expected. about and inch and half tall. there was a tiny chip on the lip of the bottle but to be honest i liked it. gave it an old look perfect for my fairy costume. get one!
on April 19, 2014
I loved it. Worth every dime! Got it for a gift for two teens and its worth much more than I paid on here.
on May 11, 2014
It came actually really fast - shipped to my house in a few day's time. I like the look and the metal is very sturdy. The bottle was bigger than I had thought but it's perfect for the early spring style or even early fall.
on May 1, 2014
This is a great piece of art for a necklace. Very unusual and very pretty. I got it fast too. I love this darling necklace so much I bought 2 more. They can be used for so many different things. The other two I bought were for my neices to put a lock of their Mother's hair in. They are simply adorable.
on May 25, 2014
I loved this so much I ended up ordering 2 more as gifts for my friends! The price is amazing and it got here relatively fast! It came with extra pearls and a little scroll to write your wish on. My younger Daughter even thought it was beautiful! I would def. recommend this item to anyone!
on December 6, 2015
Wore it a few times and gotten compliments for it. I did have to super glue the cork and the design piece on the bottle or they would of just falling off
on May 28, 2014
This necklace took a bit longer to get here, but in the end, the bottles were larger than I expected so I'm really just glad nothing broke. This are adorable. Inside the bottle is a small "message in a bottle" type paper and two little pearls.
on July 11, 2014
I am afraid it might be broken on the way to my home but it is tough enough,I bought it as a small gift for my little daughter, she really love it and said it is so cute!! She even put a small seed into it,well,that's cute!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.