- Save 10% on Day Clock Extra Large Impaired Vision Digital Clock Dementia with Time when you purchase 1 or more Vobot Smart Alarm Clock with Amazon Alexa, 5W Speaker offered by VOBOT. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Alexa WiFi Smart Plug Mini Outlet with Energy Monitoring when you purchase 1 or more Vobot Smart Alarm Clock with Amazon Alexa, 5W Speaker offered by VOBOT. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on WiFi Light Bulb, RGB LED Smart Bulb, Dimmable Multicolored Color support Alexa when you purchase 1 or more Vobot Smart Alarm Clock with Amazon Alexa, 5W Speaker offered by VOBOT. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Vobot Smart Alarm Clock with Amazon Alexa[New Version], 5W Speaker, Voice Control, LED Display, White Noise Machine, Timer/Date/Weather/Daily News/Radio/Music(Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, TuneIn etc)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- [Smart clock with artificial intelligence]Easy setup with the free Vobot App. Enjoy Alexa service with the Amazon Alexa App. Touch-initiated and voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, provide information, control smart home devices, listen to news and audio books, report weather, traffic conditions, and so on. (No Bluetooth)
- [Alarm/Snooze/Timer/Reminder functions]This device allows you to set alarm, active alarm, recurring alarm( e.g. for weekdays or every Monday), timer and reminder with voice command. Wake to your favorite built-in sounds, TuneIn radio, or any music since you can upload or customize (paste the music URL) the music you like. The alarm clock can be easily turned off by pressing mute.
- [LED display/Visualization/Customization]LED dot-matrix display with smooth surface makes everything clear at first sight. The display is customizable with multiple options, such as date+time, date only, word clock display and12h/24h display.
- [Speaker/Streaming media]Built-in 5W speaker and 3.5mm AUX out makes the room full of sound during music playback, and thus you can easily enjoy the streaming media from Amazon music, TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- [Portable/other functions]: It is a hands-free device after full charge of the battery. When it is in low battery, it will go into deep sleep and wake up before next alarm (so you can leave it uncharged at night). The clock always shows the right time once configured, even after a power and/or internet outage. Our worry-free 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support. Thanksgiving, Christmas,birthday, graduation, or anniversary gift.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Retro Smart Clock - Best Family Gifts & Appreciation Gifts
Vobot is an A.I. enhanced alarm clock with Amazon Alexa that helps make the most of each day:
- It is touch-initiated and voice-controlled clock that uses Alexa to play music, provide information, control smart home devices, listen to news and audio books, report weather, traffic conditions, and so on.
- Helps you fall asleep by playing sleep sounds to make you be more conducive to concentration and relaxation.
- Shake to dismiss alarm helps power up your mornings and gets you to be ready to make the most of your day.
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Package: 1 Vobot clock, 1 USB cable, 1 manual guide.
- Just press to activate clock, no wake word. Best for bedroom or bedside use.
Dismiss Alarm - Powerful Wake up
Be a wake up warrior by shaking the Vobot vigorously and having no choice of snooze. If waking up in the morning is not a challenge for you, you can simply dismiss alarm by pressing the “Mute” button, holding the screen, or tapping and saying “stop”.
Enjoy Streaming Media
Built-in battery allows you to enjoy news report, audiobooks, podcasts and music from Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, or TuneIn anywhere. Additionally, You can upload your personal music collection to your music library.
Enjoy Sound Sleep
Adaptive brightness. Sleep timer. Enjoy quality sleep with sounds that relax your mind. With nature sound and soothing sound for sleeping in 10 levels of volume (White noise, Hypnotic music, Natural sounds, Personalized content)
Wake up Refreshed
Wake up to alarm sound you like (e.g. classical music, light music). Upload your favourite music or pick a radio station on Tune-In.
Easy to Trigger Snooze
Simply flip it over to get the alarm to snooze and then take a quick nap to continue your sweet dream.
Display options: active alarm, countdown, weather, temperature, 12/24h, world clock, time, date, title of media, and more.
Seller Warranty DescriptionOur worry-free 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The built in Alexa software seems to be just as responsive as our other devices. One of the of the major complaints I had (not being able to configure the time/ date display manually) has recently been taken care of with a firmware update. It is nice to see that Vobot is indeed taking customer feedback into account and rolling out updates to address bugs and incorporate feature requests. We have three Echo Dots and thought a Vobot might be a great idea for our daughter's room. She is at an age where she really needs an alarm clock for school, but not quite ready (or willing) do deal with manually setting the time, date, and alarm settings on a traditional clock. We have also been using the Alexa features for things like setting a 30-minute timer, checking the weather, etc. So far, things have been working out well, and I'm looking forward to future firmware updates to improve things further.
In the video, I demonstrated voice commands for
traffic to my office,
set alarm for next day.
Play my favorite radio station.
Turn off my desktop light, LOL, I am just lazy. Even I ask for told me a joke. Interesting enough. Even more to try, like ask for any question and content search like who is Siri :P. Amazon Alexa rocks.
* Internal battery - no need to worry about power outage. Also it is using regular usb cable to charge.
* Auto time - time is set automatically. I assume day light saving time adjustment will be automatic too which is awesome.
* Black background with lighted digits - the kind I like for bedside clock (instead of lighted background and dark digits)
* Brightness is adjustable through the app
* Customizable display
* Price - not too much more expensive than a comparable clock without Alexa
* Alexa - almost every feature available to Echo is available in this little guy: music, radio, weather, your calendar, home smart control etc.
* Setup may be a bit confusing to some people
* Need to touch the top of the clock to activate Alexa. Sometimes it is hard to find the spot since the top is smooth.
* No Alexa calling support
* Screen can be a bit bigger
The alarm has continued to be a problem. Three of my ongoing alarms now go off as scheduled, but just the other day, a one time only alarm didn't go off. I awoke ahead of the scheduled time and started reading, glancing at the clock periodically. At the time it was to go off the screen did something weird (can't describe it because it happened quickly), but it didn't ring.
I don't know if it is supposed to be able to work without being plugged in, but it doesn't for any length of time.
I have had many email exchanges with the company. They have worked very hard to get the bugs out and have succeeded for the most part.
I have high hopes that in the near future it will work flawlessly, but until then I will use a backup alarm.
I was offered a refund due to the many issues I encountered.
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: Cheap. Speaker sound is cheap. I could be better if it was voice activated.