Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 7, 2017
I started using this workbook, and I was actually really enjoying it, but when I went to check my answers to see if they were correct, there was no answer sheet in the book. I later called up the company, and found out this was because I had the student edition and the teacher book, which is sold separately had all the answers. If I knew there were two books I had to purchase, making it double the price, I would not have purchased the workbook in the first place. This was not clearly stated on the front page when I went to purchase the item on Amazon, and actually from what I saw, not stated at all. I wish that in the description of the product, there is sentence clearly stating that there is a teachers edition that goes along with the book, so one will have to purchase that too. I hope further customers are not tricked like I was, and that the company changes their description.
on September 24, 2015
Have begun using this in my English classroom. So far so good. Some of the words are very familiar to the students, while others are some they've never heard (licentious, numismatist, opiate, amalgamate, caricature). The exercises can be somewhat difficult for them, but good practice. Some of the exercises are a bit vague to be practical, but overall it's been quite useful. Biggest benefit: the vocabulary in context that is similar to the format of the new SAT test. The biggest down side: the teacher's edition is sold separately for nearly $40.
on September 8, 2017
ISBN match but covers do not. My book came with older cover but contents match the one a friend has with new cover shown on listing. This makes reselling book after use hard.

EDITED: requested replacement with cover being my issue - Amazon said to keep the copy I had and sent out another with old cover. Ugh.
review imagereview image
on November 8, 2012
I highly recommend the Power Plus series... we purchased Book H and Book 1. It is better than most other vocabulary books or flashcards.
This was really a book for teachers to use in classrooms... but as a parent I found it to be excellent.
For the answers... I contacted the publisher and they emailed me the answer key.
on February 23, 2015
The book is great. But not a good value at all . I brought five books in this series - big mistake - When I called the publisher for the answer key, they said that they will have to charge me 34.99 for each ( basically the price of Teachers edition ). . It would have been nice , if this was mentioned some where in the book details
on April 26, 2016
This book really helped memorize and really understand the SAT words and it was great other than the fact that you may need to use Quizlet or another service to also help practice.
on October 25, 2016
I bought this to help my son prepare for the SATs. It was helpful and he felt confident once he went through the book. It's rather a short book for SAT vocabulary but I think it's to the point and can be used as a reference book. Delivery was awesome it came sooner than expected basically next day.
on October 8, 2013
This book maybe excellent in boosting vocabulary, but I wonder why its font size is so small, which hurts eyesight of young students! I strongly suggest publisher recall all copies and release a new version with larger print.
on February 5, 2018
THIS REALLY HELP ME ALOT.
on September 28, 2014