Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on February 17, 2017
The stove itself was very nice however I found I could not use it in the application that I wanted download the owner's manual before you purchase so you can see the clearances that are required from the wall. In order for me to install this in my house it would have taken up so much room because it requires such long clearances. But this stove seem to be well made and nice looking for the price
on December 2, 2016
First wood stove I own but the quality is excellent and put's out plenty heat. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a stove.
on May 16, 2017
We love our stove... it was a little hard to understand how it worked at first but quickly got the hang of it. Great for our first.
on November 4, 2012
The stove is nice looking & heats well, holds alot of wood. Great price! Other stoves I looked at were 50% more. Safest stove out there!
on December 16, 2014
Just got the new stove in place. I can't wait to have it installed. Only thing is that you must carry it in yourself, it took two strong guys to carry and place it. But it's beautiful and I hope to have years of enjoyment from it.
review image
on January 13, 2014
Was looking for a new wood stove to replace my old one. Did some research and was looking for something a little bigger with longer burn times. This unit fit the criteria.

I had mine delivered and was told by the vendor the shipping company would unload the stove where I wanted it which was far from the truth. Showed up on a semi without a lift gate. Had to pay $50 last minute for a forklift to unload the 400lb beast. Packaging was damaged, one exterior side panel was bent and the frame for the ash pan would not sit flush for the ash pan to slide in.

My advice would be to take off all the exterior panels, front door and remove the fire brick from burn chamber to lighten the load which is what I did. Made it much easier to handle. Installed in place of old stove and went fast. My next piece of advice would be to fire the unit outside first. I didn't and the fumes from the paint etc filled my house and set off my smoke detector. I placed a fan in a window to get around this. Couple of times burning and the smell went away.

Lighting the fire took a bit of learning as there is no grate. Place a couple of small pieces of wood about 8" apart and get your kindling going in between, placing wood across the kindling and away you go. It heated up fast and put out a lot of heat fast. The window is great as you can watch the fire. The glass is clean after a a week of burning. I get double the burn time with this stove compared to my old one which is what I was hoping for. Very pleased. This purchase came with the fan kit which is a let down. Fan is not very powerful and doesn't do much in the way of circulating the hot air.

All in all I am pleased with the purchase and hope to heat with this unit for a long time.

MDS
on October 31, 2016
I have had several wood stoves over the years. You can't beat this one for the price. It works just as well as the higher end high efficiency stoves. Have had this installed for the past 4 days and it is burning clean and looks great. The glass door doesn't blacken up like our old stove. You can't expect not to get some residue after numerous uses, but on my old stove, I found that if I spray a little oven cleaner on the glass and wipe it all off it cleaned right up. I haven't had to clean the glass on this one yet. It is a little more rectangular than square and holds good size logs. Read your operating Instructions on how to control the air and you'll burn logs hot and slow and clean. The only issue we had was pinning down a delivery date. Amazon said the 5th, when it didn't come I called the company and they said the 11th, but then it showed up at the end of the next day on the 6th. Old Dominion delivered and the truck driver was very helpful moving it into the garage.
on December 17, 2015
This stove puts out a great amount of heat for the small amount of wood it uses and the glass door is great for watching the fire! Northern Tool was a little slow with shipping.
on November 3, 2015
Doesn't put out a tremendous amount of heat I think the EPA regulations have affected its BTU output.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.