Vogue Cuisine Onion Soup & Seasoning Base 12oz - Low Sodium, Gluten Free, All Natural Ingredients
- AN INSTANT, HEARTY BROTH GREAT FOR SOUPS, SEASONING AND MARINADES!
- A DELICIOUS SEASONING FOR VEGETABLES, PASTA, TOFU, YOGURT, GRAINS AND BEANS!
- Gluten Free, Very Low Sodium, Organic Formula, Certified Vegetarian & Vegan;
- Low Carbohydrates, Versatile Powder, NON-GMO SOY, No Preservatives, No Additives, No HVP;
- Made in USA with more than 90% ingredients sourced in USA! 12oz jar = 75 Servings, 15 Calories per cup (Sodium Content per serving: 136mg)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Onion Base: Minced onion, onion flakes and toasted onion powder, ORGANIC NON-GMO soy flour*, ORGANIC NON-GMO soy grits*, ORGANIC potato flour*, natural Maltodextrin, nutritional yeast extract, salt/sea salt, soy oil, ORGANIC carrot powder*, ORGANIC sucanat, pea powder**, parsley flakes**, grounded celery seeds, garlic powder, rosemary extract and white pepper.// - Certified vegetarian/vegan. * ORGANIC ingredients from domestic (USA) organic suppliers. ** Ingredients that may or may not be ORGANIC, depending on availability of supply at manufacturing. // DIRECTIONS: 1) Quick and Easy: Soup and Seasoning. For extra flavor, use any Vogue Base in your favorite soup recipe calling for stock. 2) Stock - 1 tablespoon to one cup boiling water. Substitute 1 cup of any Vogue broth for liquid called for in your soup or stew recipe. 3) Sprinkle on Grains, pasta, broiled, steamed or sautéed veggies potatoes, carrots, broccoli, string beans,cauliflower. Also great on chicken, fish and tofu. 4) Use as salt substitute - Sprinkle according to taste. 5) For Sauces & Gravy - Use Vogue VegeBase as a sauce by adding 3 tablespoons of any soup base to 1 cup hot water. Simmer and reduce until thickened. Add 2 tablespoons of any flavor (chicken , beef , onion or veggie chicken) to 1 cup water, stir and simmer till thickened ( Aprox 10 min). 6) For grains - Add 1 heaping tablespoon to 2 or 3 cups of boiling water. 7) VOGUE POPCORNS - Sprinkle on popped popcorn using any flavor to taste! 8) VOGUE ONION PASTE: Blend 1 tablespoon VOGUE LOW SODIUM ONION with 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add a pinch chili powder, and serve on toast or use as condiment. And many more ways to use Vogue bases...
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.1 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches; 14.71 Ounces
- UPC : 721661458220
- Manufacturer : Vogue Cuisine Foods
- ASIN : B003ZUJ350
Best Sellers Rank:
#22,370 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #76 in Packaged Vegetable Soups
- Customer Reviews:
Vogue Cuisine’s Vegebase & products are featured in many fine books & recipes, including: + “Disease-Proof Your Child” by Dr. Fuhrman + “Eat to Live” by Dr. Fuhrman + “Everyday Vegan” by J. Atchison + “Curing the Incurable” by J.Rigg + “Natural Healing” by Nirenberg & Soltanoff + “Short-cut Vegetarian” by L.Sass + “Great Vegetarian Cooking under Pressure” by L.Sass + “Eco-Cuisine” by R.Pickarski & + “Friendly Foods” by R.Pickarski and many more...
1) Quick & Easy Soup Stock:1 tblsp to one cup boiling water. 2) Substitute 1 cup of any Vogue broth for liquid in your favorite soup/stew recipe. 3) For Sauces & Gravy - add 3 tablespoons of base to 1 cup hot water. Simmer until thickened (~10 min). 4) For grains - Add 1 heaping tblsp to 2-3 cups of boiling water. 5) Sprinkle on grains/pasta, broiled, steamed or sautéed veggies & tofu. Great marinade for chicken/fish/steak. 6) Use as salt substitute to any dish. 7) Sprinkle on popped popcorn.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.