Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 19, 2015
This is a great band and many of the other reviewers are saying that it's chipping "paint" or something. But this watch band is going to wear because it's leather. I've had mine about a week and it's truly fitting my watch perfectly and looks fantastic. Make sure you know that this is 18mm to fit a watch with an 18mm band width. Most attractive band in 18mm sizing I've seen so I bought it. It's real leather so don't worry about it. Put it on my seiko 5 automatic.
UPDATE:
Kinda bad. The 2 bands that holds the leftover strap when it's on the wrist broke. Kinda sucks might send it back
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 23, 2013
It's been frustrating for me to keep buying bands $20 for my old Timex Expedition watch, which I could replace for about $30. So this time I tried Amazon.com and selected this Voguestrap.

The style and color match my original band very closely. Quality appeared good at first (see edit below), though the band is a bit stiff as one might expect for a new leather band. My initial rating is five because the band seems to be good quality at an amazing price. If it doesn't stand the test of time, I'll update my review.

Edit June 2, 2013: After a few days, the fixed leather strap loop simply broke on its own. Fortunately the second, sliding loop is still intact, but I've reduced my rating from 5 stars to 2.
on November 11, 2015
Tried a replacement first, thinking I had been sent the wrong band, but an identical band showed up. It's very light brown--tan, almost--not dark brown as in the picture.
review image
One person found this helpful
on September 29, 2013
Distressed- suggesting extreme pain, anguish or misery. Happily, none of these characteristics apply to this watch band. It's pretty simple- a brown leather watchband, with the spring bars to attach to the watch, and a nickel buckle. Leather seems to be of good quality but no "distressing" is evident. Make sure your watch has an 18mm opening (where the spring bar attaches it to the watch).
on October 17, 2013
My only complaint is that this watch band was a significantly lighter color brown than what is pictured on amazon. I double checked the packaging information to see if I got the wrong band. However, the product numbers correspond with what appears on amazon. Otherwise I am pleased with this replacement band. Rather than returning it and trying to find another band I decided to keep it.
on August 12, 2012
I was looking for a traditional brown leather strap for my old watch. Found this little number for a fair price. Arrived on time, appears to be good quality. One observation worth mentioning is that the leather is not distressed as described. Maybe its just the one I got. Anyhow, still a nice looking product. I'll give it 4 stars because I can't vouch for durability, but if it lasts beyond 6 months, I'll upstar my rating.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 10, 2013
I didn't think you could go wrong with a leather watch band but apparently you can. While the outer leather looks decent enough, the entire strap is entirely to stiff. Perhaps there is a break in time period threshold that I've yet to reach but the band only touches my wrist bones and protrudes out everywhere else. This is a far cry from the original genuine leather band that fits snug all the way around.
on September 5, 2013
I bought this strap after having had a Hadley Roma on my Seiko 5 as an alternative. Everything was fine when I received and installed it, although it did feel and look of much lesser quality. The leather seems painted brown, I didn't make much of it and figured it would age and wear nicely over time. About one week into use the surface started chipping away... first at the extra strap holder, where the tip meets the edge. Again, didn't make much of it thinking it would wear faster than other straps. Same day and a couple of hours later I find a 1/4" diameter scuff on the flat surface of one of the straps. I decided to return it and just stick to the pricer Hadleys, you get what you pay for. Pay for quality.
on January 5, 2014
I love the brown color pictured, but I can assure you the color we received was a light brown/rust color. Nothing like the color seen above. No packing slip to return the product to the seller. Would not recommend the product and would not recommend the vendor either!
One person found this helpful
on February 10, 2015
Fits my Timex watch fairly well. The leather is a little stiff and the spring pins occasionally dislodge causing the strap to come loose. It's decent for the price, but not as well fitting as the original band.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.