Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Voguestrap TX48318BK Allstrap 18mm Black Leather Padded Watch Band
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on February 8, 2013
This item is what I expected. A simple black "Genuine" leather regular length (18R) padded
watch strap for my cheap, er, inexpensive, Timex everyday-watch, model WR 30 M. A perfect
fit on the watch and my wrist. It appears to be the exact duplicate of the one I replaced.

The strap started out a bit stiff upon wearing but quickly softened up within the day. That
was to be expected and not problematic.

FYI: A "Regular" strap size, for this company, appears to be;
4-3/8" long strap piece with holes and,
3-3/8" long strap piece with the metal clasp.
ADDENDUM: As of June 2014 this every day strap is still performing its timely duties without
any problems. It even went to Ireland and back with me. Working good.
on March 26, 2012
I've purchased these watchband for a number of years. Have hair on my wrists so I don't like metal bands that last longer but pull my hair. Always have one extra in the drawer so when the leather band gets loose (the band does not actually break, the holes wear out, the clasp is not tight and the watch falls off.) They last for over one year on my wrist.

In the past they have not been easy to install. However, I just replaced the band today and noted a new feature. They now have a tiny knob on the spring so that with your fingernail, you just pull back on the knob, it retracts the post, you align the post to the hole and let go. This new feature changed a frustrating 5 to 10 minute install process to less than 30 seconds. Also, it will come in handy when I take it off for future replacement. The install process could not be any easier. Great new addition. Highly recommend.
on March 10, 2014
I am quite pleased with my Voguestrap leather watch band. The strap is better quality than my previous band that I bought at a local store here in Dallas two years ago, but I paid 2/3 less this time around and Amazon delivered it to my door in two days' time. I don't know how Amazon and its supplier are able to fulfill an order this small, but they did, and I don't want to say anything more for fear they might change their policy. This handsome watch band is made of polished, padded leather on the topside and a beige "Genuine Leather" liner on the underside. An UNHERALDED FEATURE that I really appreciate: The spring pins are already in place in each strap, and each spring has a tiny lever that can be pulled back with a fingernail to easily lock the pin into place in the receivers of the watch. If this band lasts no longer than two or three years, I will have no complaint coming.
on April 10, 2016
I bought this strap two times:

July 2013

The strap was great! It had high quality leather and great pins - with easy to pull spring mount attachment. This strap lasted almost 3 years.

April 2016

The strap looks cheap and flimsy. The leather is low quality and cheapened pin mounting attachment. I am afraid it will fall off any time. They have kept the product id the same but cheapened the strap considerably.

My guess is a majority of good reviews are old ones. My advise will be not to buy this strap at this time.

Update July, 2016

Brought the rating to one star (wish I gave it zero). The clasp and the pin have such poor quality that the watch did fall off in the bus. Thereby I lost my favorite valuable watch. I am very disappointed.
on March 7, 2013
This band has as the pins built in, so you don't have to worry about buying pins. Just make sure your watch uses an 18 mm band and you're set to go.

I used it to replace the bands on my dad's Timex Men's T2H281 Easy Read Watch. Looks great!
on June 26, 2014
After years of buying various kinds of metal bands that broke or didn't latch correctly, I decided to go back to the traditional leather strap. This one installed easily, and works just fine. Don't know how long it will last, but at the price, I won't mind buying another one if I need to.
on December 14, 2014
Although it took nearly a week to receive on Prime, I was pleased that the strap came in a plastic case and included the pins to attach to my old watch. The leather quality seems good, stiff as is real leather, it has two holding brackets for the excess strap, one adjustable. Overall, my initial reaction is excellent. Be sure to measure -- my watch (inexpensive Timex) requires 18mm pins, but there are different sizes.
on May 4, 2016
This is a great replacement band for my Citizen Eco-Drive. As other reviews noted, installation is a snap. Took me about 30 seconds. All I needed was an eyeglass size screwdriver (could probably also use a paperclip or similar fine tip). The fact that the band comes with pins already installed is a nice touch. This watch is a daily, casual wear, so I will likely need to replace this band again fairly soon - but at this price point and with this easy installation, what's not to like.

I would buy again.
on March 3, 2013
The quality of the band is actually better than expected. The hole placement is not correct for my wrist resulting in the clap to be off center from my wrist when the watch is in the correct postion. Even with this issue I probably would buy it again.
on November 18, 2015
My old leather watchband finally wore out and I bought this to replace it. I made sure I measured correctly and ordered the correct width. It was a pretty simple matter to remove the old one and replace it with this one. It looks really nice and seems to be well made. I've worn it daily for several months now and see no signs of any flaws.