BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2013
This item is what I expected. A simple black "Genuine" leather regular length (18R) padded
watch strap for my cheap, er, inexpensive, Timex everyday-watch, model WR 30 M. A perfect
fit on the watch and my wrist. It appears to be the exact duplicate of the one I replaced.

The strap started out a bit stiff upon wearing but quickly softened up within the day. That
was to be expected and not problematic.

FYI: A "Regular" strap size, for this company, appears to be;
4-3/8" long strap piece with holes and,
3-3/8" long strap piece with the metal clasp.
ADDENDUM: As of June 2014 this every day strap is still performing its timely duties without
any problems. It even went to Ireland and back with me. Working good.
on April 10, 2016
I bought this strap two times:

July 2013

The strap was great! It had high quality leather and great pins - with easy to pull spring mount attachment. This strap lasted almost 3 years.

April 2016

The strap looks cheap and flimsy. The leather is low quality and cheapened pin mounting attachment. I am afraid it will fall off any time. They have kept the product id the same but cheapened the strap considerably.

My guess is a majority of good reviews are old ones. My advise will be not to buy this strap at this time.

Update July, 2016

Brought the rating to one star (wish I gave it zero). The clasp and the pin have such poor quality that the watch did fall off in the bus. Thereby I lost my favorite valuable watch. I am very disappointed.
on July 21, 2016
EDIT 01/26/17: After less than a year, these straps are already falling apart. Ever since I got into a car crash last August, the straps have smelled foul- kind of like motor oil and dirty socks. Every home remedy in the book hasn't worked in getting the smell out of these things. The inside of these straps is a light brown- this is fake and rubs off after a few months. Just the other day, the adjustable loop used to hold back one of the straps when the watch is being worn fell off. Today, I noticed that one of the straps has split open in several places on the inside. The whole system has been grossly compromised. It's a shame, too, because I really did like these straps, but they just don't hold up over time.

EDIT 04/14/2017: The strap started to tear where it meets with the lugs and actually fell off today! I would have lost my watch if someone walking be hind me wasn't such a nice person. Overall, I recommend looking elsewhere.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

Good straps. They even come with their own pins. I used mine on a Seiko 5, and I think that it looks great.
One con with these straps is that after a few months, the leather tends to fold at the point where the straps "pin down" if that makes sense. It probably doesn't.
Anyway, I recommend these straps. I'm wearing them right now as I write this review. Exciting, I know.
on September 10, 2017
I chose this strap because I needed something of decent quality that came with new Bar Pins to install on my Swiss Army Watch and noticed it was a good seller on Amazon. SO FAR NOT IMPRESSED.

* THE BAR PINS ARE SUB-PAR MEASURING AT 1.5mm - If you have any watch worth $50+ dollars the Bar Pins should have stronger spring tension that come only with the thicker better quality diameter measurement of 1.8mm which is the Par measurement for Bar Pins & minimizes the chance of losing your High Value Watch!
* The Buckle looks cheap & flimsy - since it is a man's strap it should be slightly thicker which improves the strength and gives a look of slightly more masculinity.
* The Strap itself looks fine and of decent quality but after reading some reviews recently some people said the strap didn't last a year. I swim daily so if this Strap falls apart anytime less than 1yr - Trust me.... I'll be demanding a full refund.

ALL MY BASIC TIMEX BANDS LASTED 5yrs SWIMMING DAILY - IF THIS BAND HOLDS UP AFTER A FEW MONTHS I WILL INCREASE MY RATING TO 4 STARS
on March 10, 2014
I am quite pleased with my Voguestrap leather watch band. The strap is better quality than my previous band that I bought at a local store here in Dallas two years ago, but I paid 2/3 less this time around and Amazon delivered it to my door in two days' time. I don't know how Amazon and its supplier are able to fulfill an order this small, but they did, and I don't want to say anything more for fear they might change their policy. This handsome watch band is made of polished, padded leather on the topside and a beige "Genuine Leather" liner on the underside. An UNHERALDED FEATURE that I really appreciate: The spring pins are already in place in each strap, and each spring has a tiny lever that can be pulled back with a fingernail to easily lock the pin into place in the receivers of the watch. If this band lasts no longer than two or three years, I will have no complaint coming.
on March 6, 2017
I needed this because when I went to get my belt repaired (it was passed down from generation to generation in my family) I needed leather to fix it with. That is when I found this product. The price and material made this the best product to get for the price.

Pros-
-REALLY CHEAP
-The perfect color for my belt
-matched the material of my belt and was VERY comfortable

Cons-
-kind of wished if the leather didn't rub off
-felt like it wasn't real leather
-wouldn't recommend for long time users

I would recommend this product for anyone who needs a belt strap.
on August 12, 2017
Perfect fit for my Timex watch, but the strap is a bit shorter than the original. This means it isn't always captured by both loops, but it's not a big deal because my wrist isn't that large.
It would help if the length of this band was published, and if a longer one was available.
on November 27, 2016
I bought this band nine months ago to mount on my newly purchased Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band. I wanted to replace the ugly green canvas band that comes with the watch. I used the spring bars from the original band to mount this replacement. Everything went smoothly It felt great, was not stiff from the first day and I was very happy when it arrived.

The bad news: I wear this watch nearly everyday. The band wore out much quicker than any other leather watchband I have owned. See my pictures.

So, for less than 10 bucks, it will do the job. Just don't count on it to last as long as others.
review image review image review image
on September 7, 2017
I have had this watch band for a couple weeks now and I would say I am quite satisfied so far. The band was supple as received and didn't need much breaking-in. The color is as pictured, black. It has a satin finish, not glossy and that is ok with me. My wrists are not very big and the regular length fits fine. I use the 5th hole of 8, so it could still fit a smaller wrist and the unused tail is not excessive. I only deducted one star because I suspect it may not be super durable, but still a pretty good value.
on September 25, 2014
Very handsome, feels quite nice and sturdy. I replaced the hard, cracked, thin leather band of a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. The stitching is quite good and there is no obvious seam or flaw. Due to the thickness, it starts out stiff so I recommend stretching it over a cylinder or oval object of some sort (I used my hard case for my eyeglasses) initially before trying to wear it in. After wearing it a bit, it seems to do pretty well with not forming unsightly creases as is the case with some other bonded leathers. The retaining ring (I'm not quite sure what it is called) does an excellent job at not moving around while holding the excess strap length in place. Overall, the leather feels very supple and the metal pieces are nicely polished and rounded.

I can offer no experienced review covering the included spring bars as I reused the original spring bars of my Citizen watch. They do actuate smoothly and I would probably try them out if I needed to, however.

Cons: The holes through which the spring bars go through are on the larger/looser side, contributing to a little free play. No big deal, but a little of the unfinished leather shows. The eyelets on the band look prone to stretching out prematurely so perhaps I would suggest doing the stretching/wearing in on one notch looser first. I think it would hold up just fine if I didn't subject it to a moderate amount of tension first. For the price, I can't really complain. It's understandably a downside of a softer leather.