- File Size: 2746 KB
- Print Length: 125 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: RJ Parker Publishing (July 16, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073ZPQBZW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#495,275 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #164 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Penology
- #506 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Violence in Society
- #764 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Serial Killers
|Print List Price:||$7.96|
Save $4.97 (62%)
Voices from Death Row Kindle Edition
|Length: 125 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have an immense respect for this author,she is rising rapidly to the top of the true crime genre.
For all of you who enjoy a very good read?Take a chance on this one,you won't be disappointed..
Kelly chose some of the worst of the worst, those whose crimes were so violent and shocking that they are hard to read about. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why they are biding their time on Death Row.