Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Voices
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 3, 2017
Classic Album
on June 1, 2018
Very disappointed with my order as all of my CD covers were cracked upon arrival.
on July 23, 2015
Brings me right back to high school. Love it.
on March 13, 2015
"This Is An Essential Hall & Oates Classic!"
on January 17, 2012
"YOU MAKE MY DREAMS" is the first hit off of this album by Daryl Hall and John Oates and promises great things to come for the duo. In my humble opinion, VOICES was the beginning of the hit-making success for H&O during the 1980's and propelled them to be the number one selling duo in pop-rock history. This album,along with PRIVATE EYES and H2O made Hall and Oates into a household name and their videos #1 on MTV in the decade of excess. I highly recommend all three of these CDs to real fans of the rock and soul legends, Hall and Oates!!!
2 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on January 18, 2017
One of H&O most consistent and solid albums.
on November 16, 2016
Great songs and Great Duo!
on June 16, 2013
THIS LP ALBUM WAS MY VERY FIRST TASTE OF HALL & OATES THAT I EVER OWNED. I WAS 16 AT THE DENTIST'S OFFICE WHEN I HEARD "RICH GIRL" OVER THE P.A. SYSTEM (OFFICE MUSIC SPEAKERS IN THE CEILING) AND COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS! I ASKED MYSELF, "DID HE JUST CURSE IN THAT SONG?" I WAS TAKEN ABACK THAT THE RADIO STATION PLAYED IT DURING A TIME WHEN ALL RADIO AIRINGS WERE BEING SCRUTINIZED WITH SENSORSHIP, SO IMAGINE MY SHOCK. I HAD TO KNOW WHO THIS BRAVE, BOLD SINGER WAS THAT DEFIED THE POWERS THAT BE. AT THE END OF THE SONG, THE DJ ANNOUNCED THEIR NAME (WHICH I HAD HEARD OF MANY TIMES BEFORE OVER THE YEARS) AND I WAS HOOKED. I WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM. I'VE BEEN A FAN EVER SINCE. THAT WAS 40 YEARS AGO. AND MY LOVE FOR THESE GUYS IS STRONGER THAN EVER TODAY! I EVEN WATCH "DARYL's HOUSE" (HIS OWN TV SHOW) ON SAT. MORNINGS AND AIRINGS ON "YOU TUBE" EVERY CHANCE I GET. NEEDLESS TO SAY, HE'S MY FAVE BUT THEIR UNIQUELY, AWESOME AND CREATIVE SOUND WOULD BE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT JOHN. NOW THAT I HAVE MOST OF THEIR BEST WORKS ON CD, I COULDN'T BE MORE THRILLED. HALL & OATES "ULTIMATE" (2 CD SET) IS KILLER! "H2O" IS GREAT TOO! I LOVE ALL 3! YOU WILL TOO!
2 people found this helpful