Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Voit XP Mens LEFTY GRAPHITE & STEEL Golf Club Set & Stand Bag
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on May 11, 2011
I'm a Lefty beginnnnnnnner.... I have gotten compliments from everybody on the course. Their first question..where did I get them. Second question.. How did I pay so little? Very happy with the look & feel of the clubs.. great bag too.
Voit did a good job on this one.
on August 8, 2011
A right handed 3 wood was sent with the left handed set of clubs. The head of the 24 degree wood came unglued from the shaft after using the clubs one weekend.Voit XP Mens LEFTY GRAPHITE & STEEL Golf Club Set & Stand Bag
on July 24, 2013
I'm not one to really complain about much, especially if I'm getting a full set of lefty golf clubs for $150.

The bag is great with its built-in kickstand, the set of irons is seemingly sturdy, and the putter is great - basic and nothing very fancy to it.

My only problems are with the bigger clubs. Like I said, these are a cheap set. I busted the head off of my driver on my 4th or 5th time out with these, so that was the end of that. The 3-wood works fine given my limited skill, but it sounds like there's something rolling around in the shaft which might make some people nervous that it's ready to go too. I read other reviews that people broke their hybrids pretty quickly, but mine's holding up fine. I don't use it as often but it's still in great shape.

I'd say if you're a young person or you're just getting into the game, this is a good starter set. It gives you an opportunity to get your game down before investing in a more expensive set of clubs. Just don't be surprised about the quality - go into it thinking that you might break a club or two early on.
on August 24, 2011
Set has two metal "woods" (a driver and a three wood), a hybrid club (that takes the place of the two-three-four irons), five through nine irons plus pitching wedge, putter. So nine pieces, plus the bag - which is pretty light and seems solid. I only play three or four times a year, and I got this set to replace my 30-year old set that I had since I was 14, because people would look at my clubs when I'd go to scramble outings and wonder how long they'd been in the family. The old set had two "real wood" woods and very straight irons that it was easy to mis-hit. I retained my old 60 degree lob wedge, and bought a 56 degree sand wedge separately. After one time out, the new set didn't help my score, but at least the set makes it look like I know what I'm doing.
on September 3, 2013
This is a good beginners set for sure, it has all the basics. The only things I can complain about are the bag, and the hybrid. I wish they would replace the hybrid with a 5 wood, and add a sand wedge... But for this problem, a temporary fix is to use a 7 iron as a sand wedge, just open the face. The bag has plenty of pockets, and functions properly, but the inside of the bag comes apart, and the purple interior strings out like crazy. And the stand sometimes the legs get stuck. But the clubs are over-all in good shape, they've lasted me a month and a half so far without any problems. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who's a beginner, you can't beat the price for the quality they are, that's for sure.
on January 21, 2013
my new favorite story to tell. I ordered these clubs for my growing son, his new set before he goes pro and can buy his own... ;) ordering on line without having to visit a store. Best experience ever!
on August 13, 2011
These clubs are decent. The delivery was quick and all the clubs appeared to be good to go. I played with these clubs twice and the hybrid head came unglued and flew off. The manufacturer is very difficult to contact but they promised me a new club. I still haven't seen the promised club. Good cheap clubs just don't expect anything above what you paid for.
on November 20, 2012
There a great set for the money. I'm just learning so ther taking a beating and so far there taking it
on February 24, 2013
great set of clubs !!!!!..... was worried that they would end up sending me a set of right handed by accedent.....nope.....job well done !!!
on October 15, 2014
Excellent set of starter clubs. They aren't glamorous but they are definitely high quality and are great for any golfer starting out.