Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sound Effects 4
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 15, 2008
I create videos as a hobby and I have purchased many sound FX CDs. Usually they are awful but these are the best sounding ones I have heard. I have purchased all of the volumes and ind them very useful. I just wish they had more.
on November 9, 2006
I expect I'll put this to use in a variety of ways: to entertain "the gang" at parties; for theatrical use, and I also suspect that I may use these pre-recorded sound effects in the mischievious pranks I occasionally pull. The CD is highly recommended.
on August 1, 2014