- File Size: 1668 KB
- Print Length: 174 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Fairytale Factory Ltd. (May 10, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XIN8S5A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,162,932 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #569 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Aliens
- #966 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- #991 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Action & Adventure > Science Fiction
|Print List Price:||$8.95|
Save $5.96 (67%)
Volcano of Fire (You Say Which Way Sci Fi Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 174 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 9 - 12|
|Grade Level: 5 - 8|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This tale is about leading a joint expedition of Highlanders and Lowlanders to a live volcano. You head off in search of the valuable and vital crystals needed to navigate around the treacherous terrain of the steep and slippery black glass mountain slopes. There are plenty of decisions to make along the way, which each lead to plenty of exciting alternate story lines.
I particularly liked that this book provides links to two other books in the series (Between the Stars and Glass Mountain). It even gives a section about the history and people of this mysterious planet, Petron.
A great book for young adventurers with an appetite for science fiction.