Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Volcanoes & Earthquakes (Insiders)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 15, 2017
Awesome
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 24, 2013
We have bought just about every book in this set. My kids absolutely love them and bring them with us everywhere. there's always one in the car, one in the church bag, you name it. the back inside cover has a picture listing of the books in this series and my boys are always quick to point out which ones we don't have yet.... so we go to amazon to buy them!
on May 26, 2016
This book was great. It gave me a lot of information for my own Volcano book.
on January 27, 2014
A great book for my 9 yr. old grandson, full of detailed pictures in beautiful color. I think this book will open his mind to new information about this amazing earth that God created. I rate this book 5 stars!
on January 28, 2016
My eight year old son enjoyed reading all the series including this one. It is part of his library collection, always excited to read (with some assistance) and share with his siblings.
on February 18, 2008
The book covers the subject thoroughly, but often does not explain or define the scientific terms it uses. Instead, the reader must refer to the glossary at the back of the book, which disturbs the flow of the narrative. Since it is intended for children, I would have preferred that terms were defined in the text, as well as in a separate glossary. Otherwise, the book is well written, organized well and up-to-date.
on April 18, 2008
Beautifully detailed and illustrated from a true expert in the field. Remarkable amount of information in a concise and easily understandable text.