Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 14, 2017
While I understand it is meant to keep a very very young reader entertained, I felt there are better books out there. Would recommend POMPEII...buried alive (Step into Reading series) for better organized content, especially if an adult is willing to spend the time reading it to a young child (5 or older).
on October 7, 2017
I've purchased this book several times. The pictures are vivid and vibrant and my children love it! I was able to laminate the pages and use them for many school projects.
review image
on February 21, 2016
Love the quality of pics! It's a great easy to read book for younger kids to learn about volcanoes. Plan on using this as an aid when we do our volcano science experiment.
on September 24, 2017
good learning reader
on March 5, 2017
just as expected
on June 11, 2017
Love these books...so do my grandchildren!
Well done and great pictures for children!
on August 25, 2017
grandson loves these books
on September 5, 2017
I am in love with these books. They are so informative.
on September 18, 2017
Great Book. My 5 year old son just loved it .this book nicely describes about the different type of volcanoes.I recommend this book.
review image review image review image review image
on March 11, 2017
small paper back, should have been included free in a volcano kit I think