|Fits as expected||
Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Chino Pant
|Price:||$42.00 - $49.99|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Zip fly with button closure
- Back welt pockets
- Pre-laundered rigid twill
- Asymmetrical stitch detail across the seat adds to the modern appeal of the slim fit in Volcom's Frickin Chino Pant.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From volcom's corpo class collection, the volcom modern chino pant is perfect for the skate park or the office, this chino is loaded with details such as, custom stone embroidery on the inside left leg, volcom flag tag on back right pocket and an asymmetrical back yoke, this is the pant that will set you apart from the stiffs of the world
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004EHYI8K
- Item model number: A1131008
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These pants are perfect. They're the kind of pants Nick Hexum would wear if he was still relevant.
Thank you Volcom. While your target demographic might be outfitting high school freshman heading to the Sadie Hawkins dance, you provided a dapper solution for the manchild who feels guilty wearing jeans to the office.
(I also own these in grey, the color is great and so neutral it will blow your mind, literally)
I have this pant in 3 colours and am happy so far with it
These are fantastic fitting and looking pants, quite dapper.
However, mine had a white logo embroidery on the backside of the pant leg (behind the knee) which led me to say "what in the world"!!! I still haven't found a solution to this, I'm hesitant to sharpie the logo, because sharpie fades out. I might make my way out to a fabric store to get a fabric pen, or what not...
fatal flaw with the logo, had it been black, and in another place (back pocket), perfectly acceptable.
lead me to believe. they appear loose in the leg in the photo but i put them on and they
were tight on my calves and i have skinny legs, too tight for me, overall good quality pants
though. volcom makes some quality products.
The inseam is 34" which is perfect for me but I would imagine someone over 6' or under 5'9" would have some issues.
I often describe myself as a 34" waist with 36" legs. In many instances I find myself buying 36" pants so I have enough leg room. These gave me the right fit in the waist and enough room in the leg.