|Fits as expected||
Volcom Men's Full Stone Flexfit Hat
|Price:||$16.14 - $58.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 63% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 3% Polyurethane, 62% Polyester, 36% Rayon, 2% Polyurethane
- Hand Wash
- Six-panel flex-fit hat in solid tone featuring embroidered logo at center front
- Curved bill shape
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A classic of years past and for years to come. The full stone hat is made in the tried and true xfit flex fit that you know and love.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004EWEPM4
- Item model number: D5511105
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Bought a replacement elsewhere, same brand/style, and that hat is still perfectly fine despite a hot humid summer. I wouldn't recommend this specific item. Volcom hats are typically awesome, but this is either a cheapy, bad run, or a knockoff.
But overall I like the hat and the way it fits me.
Another reason why I gave it 4 stars is because no one knows what volcom is, you would not beileve how many times people think that I have an assassins creed hat on, lol. Anyways it was a good buy.
For people talking about the size, I got a L/XL and I wear 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 in fitted hats. But once you've had several flexfit hats you know how they'll fit and what to expect.
I look too goofy in New Era hats so I'll stick to the flexfit basic Volcom hat until they stop selling them (hopefully never).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these hats!! I didn't have to go store to store to try and find what I want.Published 1 month ago by Joey