Vollrath 13-1/2" High Temperature Spatula
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High temperature spatula contoured flexible blade for use with any shape container
- Unique contoured handle offers comfortable grip and hangs conveniently
- Nylon handle and silicone blade heat resistant to 500 degree Fahrenheit
- Molded silicone rubber numbs keep blade off counter; ideal for use with non-stick cookware
- Measures 13-1/2-inch length
Specifications for this item
|Ean||0793842099454 , 0029419232086|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00029419232086|
|Included Components||Vollrath 13-1/2" High Temperature Spatula|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||029419232086 , 793842099454|
High temperature spatula contoured flexible blade for use with any shape container. Unique contoured handle offers comfortable grip and hangs conveniently. Nylon handle and silicone blade heat resistant to 500 degree Fahrenheit. Molded together to form sanitary seal-eliminates food traps. Non-scratching silicone rubber spoon/blade is stain and odor resistant. Molded silicone rubber numbs keep blade off counter. Ideal for use with non-stick cookware. Dishwasher safe. Measures 13-1/2-inch length.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 4.25 x 1 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 52023
- Date First Available : February 1, 2006
- Manufacturer : Vollrath
- ASIN : B0001MSE5U
Best Sellers Rank:
#216,784 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #1,536 in Spatulas
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By K. Moss on May 20, 2020
I used my new Vollrath spatula tonight for the first time browning hamburger and the handle and grip stood out to me. I liked the solid grip and moved around the meat so easily my ground beef browned the soonest it ever has. Having a couple minutes left until the rest of my dinner finished I placed it on top of my pan and really liked how it didn't get warm compared to the stainless steel handles of my Tovola utensils. I have the smaller 10 inch spatula coming tomorrow but after this first experience may reach for this longer one every time.
As an average home cook who has some mileage under his belt using various utensils this Vollrath spatula stands out from the crowd. It has my highest recommendation.
By Donald Winchester on May 20, 2020