- Series: Iee Power & Energy Series, 32
- Hardcover: 744 pages
- Publisher: The Institution of Engineering and Technology; 2 edition (December 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0852967756
- ISBN-13: 978-0852967751
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,242,747 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
High Voltage Engineering and Testing (Iee Power & Energy Series, 32) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Hugh M. Ryan is Principle Consultant, McLaren Consulting, and is Emeritus Professor at the University of Sunderland, UK. He has published more than 190 papers and has contributed to several text books. Hugh is a fellow of the IET and IOP and is a CIGRE Distinguished Member and Freeman of the City of London. In recent years, he has undertaken strategic research in Energy, Education and Training Sectors.
Browse award-winning titles. See more