|Item Weight||16 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 6.5 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||S160AM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||ARC Stick Welder|
|Material||Metal & ABS|
|Power Source||AC 115V & 230V Dual Voltage|
|Amperage Capacity||160 Amps|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Performance Description||60% Rated Duty Cycle at 160 Amp|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Amico S160AM, 160 Amp 110/230V Dual Voltage DC Welder IGBT Inverter Welding Soldering Machine, S160AM
|Price:||($0.58 / oz) & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 115V / 230V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp
- 160 Amp / 23V / 60% Duty Cycle / ETL Listed
- Electrode holder and 10 ft. cable assembly
- Work clamp and 10 ft. cable assembly
- 230V to 110V Input power adapter cable & plug
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AMICO Power DC160 115V/230V Dual Voltage Input Stick Welder Package, The DC160 Stick welder package comes ready to weld, simply add the welding electrodes. It offers infinite amperage control with an LED meter so you can set the machine to your required settings. All machines are tested in the USA. Comes Standard With: DC160 Welder Electrode holder and 10 feet cable Work clamp and 10 feet cable Input power adapter cable & plug Quick Facts Process: Stick (SMAW) Applications: Light Metal Fabrication Maintenance and Repair Farm and Home Light Industrial Input Power: 115V/1/60Hz, 230V/1/60Hz Input current at rated output 20A. Output Range: DC 5A-160A 115V/230V Rated Output. Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle: 160A/23V/60%, ETL Listed. Weight/Dimensions (H x W x D): 18 lbs. 12.5 x 9 x 22 inches 8.18 kg. 320 x 230 x 560 millimeters.