Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Volume I
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$7.99

on March 29, 2011
Love the smooth sound. This is a CD for the beach as you sit on the balcony and listen to the waves in the back ground. This CD has a Paul Hardcastle flavor to it.
on April 19, 2011
This cd is so good, listening to this cd actually puts a smile on my face,
how awesome is that.
The music is SO wonderfully uplifting, and guaranteed to make you feel good. These are GREAT, groovy, catchy songs! Any one of them could be even huge hits.

Kool&Klean just makes the right music for my ear.
on October 18, 2013
Let there be no doubt from the start; this is a biased review. I am a fan now, through and through. Read on to learn why...

My first introduction to Konstantin Klashorni productions was with his Chillaxing Jazz Kollektion. Some people have noted this series is reminiscent of Paul Hardcastle. Give it a listen, you will be sure Konstantin is clearly comfortable in this smooth chill corner of the Jazz genre. As there are three volumes in the Chillaxing Jazz Kollektion series sold on Amazon, Konstantin has, somehow, managed to throw a twist on himself in the series you are viewing here; Kool&Klean.

At the date of this writing, Kool&Klean has four volumes. This review is being posted on the debut release, Volume I, as people often start their foray into new and interesting things for themselves at the beginning. This volume also holds my favorite Konstantin production track - Ocean Eyes - though the entire release is equally awe-inspiring. I would caution you; do not simply limit yourself to this volume, his entire Kool&Klean series maintains this level of inspired craftsmanship through the last volume.

And now, something that the other reviews do not bother to tell you (because I do not believe they know)...

Konstantin has recently released the start of what I can see becoming yet another best-selling series - Love Suggestions. The debut release titled, Piano Night, does not mention him for its handiwork until down in the biography section. But without reading it, you know this is pure Konstantin. Some of the tracks have a throw-back to the old-school R&B feel from the time just before disco hit it big in the United States. Do NOT miss this hidden gem.

If you are reading this, consider yourself one of the lucky ones, my friend. You have just stumbled upon a treasure-trove of smooth and chill Jazz... I wish to congratulate you and express my desire for your continued good fortune in your listening pleasure with Konstantin Klashtorni's productions...
on April 26, 2011
Obviously influenced by Paul Hardcastle, yet unique. No vocals, and some of the instrumentation is different. I wish that many of the smooth jazz artists would hire someone like this to arrange their beats. Fantastic album.
on January 30, 2013
A combination of Smooth Jazz, chilled ambient vibes and relaxing blues grooves. This is what makes Kool & Klean's music so inviting. This CD will transport you to a super relaxed atmosphere. Very high quality music! Cool atmospheric beats and sensual Smooth Jazz phrases that come together.

All of the instruments flow elegantly together to create this latest collection of tasty songs that offer a fusion of musical flavors. Compelling and vibrant! Great seductive CD / Album cover sets the mood and tone to entice the listener!
on April 8, 2011
If you love Paul Hardcastle, you'll love this album.. It's super smooth and sexy with a more flavorful Paul Hardcastle feel. Great album to just chill and relax, or take a drive around the city at night. Never heard of this artist but I'm glad I got this album!
on February 6, 2012
I have no idea who Kool & Klean is, but they make great Jazz music. I just discovered them several nights ago, but I purchased all three Volumes. Volume 1 is off the chain. If you like good Jazz music you will enjoy Kool & Klean. If you are aware of other Jazz artist this good, put the word out so Jazz lovers like myself can check it out.
on August 30, 2011
I love almost every track on this CD. If you're a fan of Paul Hardcastle I guarantee you, you'll love their CD's (I have the other volume as well). This is the type of CD I can put in the deck and just let it play, and not have to skip not one song!
on February 13, 2013
I am at working and I listen to the smooth jazz radio station online and they just played this song that I swore was either Paul Hardcastle of Jazzmasters and went to Amazon.com and found out the song played "Southern Voice" was done by Kool & Klean. Obviously I am a big fan of Paul Hardcastle so I will have no difficulty getting into this group.
on October 4, 2011
I ran into this artist when searching the Amazon Music Web. I love smooth Jazz and prefer instrumentals over vocals. Kool & Klean maybe considered a bit mellow but very good tunes to listen too. I just don't always need the noise. I recommend this to people who enjoy the same. This artist songs alot like hardcastle on many songs and it own on others. Volume 2 is just as good.