- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 1 edition (June 15, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1741790204
- ISBN-13: 978-1741790207
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,722,627 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Volunteer: A Traveler's Guide to Making a Difference Around the World (Lonely Planet) Paperback – June 15, 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Lonely Planet's new book Volunteer can point you in the direction of more meaningful travel... --The London Times, July 14, 2007
From the Publisher
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
I haven't gone anywhere yet, but I think this book is a great tool to explore your options !
I cant wait to put it into use!