|Manufacturer||DOMU Brands LLC|
|Item Weight||21.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||28.27 x 15 x 6.26 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
VonHaus Two-Head 10000 Lumen LED Work Light with Detachable Metal Lamp Housing, Metal Telescopic Tripod Stand, Rotating Waterproof Lamps and 8.2Ft Power Cord
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10000 LUMENS: Large, powerful and highly functional worklight with 100W, generates an output of 10000 Lumens - Long-lasting LED Bulbs with 5000K "Bright White" Color Temperature
- WATER-RESISTANT DESIGN: Durable LED lamps are encased in waterproof sealed die cast aluminium housing behind impact-resistant glass lenses – safely use indoors or outdoors in poor weather
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY: 80" max height telescopic aluminium tripod legs can be quickly and easily adjusted; extra-long 8.2ft power cord offers a greater working range. Tripod Size: 85.8 X 33.5 X 30.3” (fully extended)
- DETACHABLE LED LAMPS: Fully adjustable and detachable twin LED rotary headlamps with tilt from 30 degrees down to 90 degrees up – easily and accurately direct the light at your work area
- NO ON/OFF SWITCH: The work light can easily be turned on and off at the power outlet. Quick-release function – easily detach the lights from the tripod for faster setup and breakdown, and easy storage.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I reached out to the company for replacement or refund. No response. These lamps are GARBAGE literally. I bought 5 of these -- my mistake. Amazon won't do anything other than to offer me a SINGLE $50 gift certificate. What a joke. I will take a picture of these "lamps" sitting on the trash heap on the curb.
The Fall/Winter of 2017 batch of these lights are defective by design -- they WILL fail after 100 hours of use.
Something wrong with the LED power supply. Starts blinking and then shuts down.
I'd love to return the lamps only. The telescoping stands are good -- the lamp's electronics is junk.
IF ANYONE FROM THE COMPANY (DOMU BRANDS) IS WILLING TO REPLACE THESE "VONHAUS" LAMPS, PLEASE REACH OUT SO I CAN SHIP THEM BACK TO YOU. YOU HAVE A MANUFACTURING DESIGN DEFECT IN THE LAMPS THAT YOU CLEARLY KNOW ABOUT.
Lamps are garbage. You will find out after the 30 day return window is over. Buy another brand.
Update: DOMU Brands LLC is apparently a division of a UK brand retailer. They have a website and a US 800 number. I am attempting to contact them (register) via the website. I have already wasted 2.5 hours trying to return these between Amazon and DOMU Brands. Will call them and see if they are willing to do anything. They have a junk product.
Cons: Cord too short to be useful, NO POWER SWITCH (you'll most-likely need an extension cord for it to be of any use - plug-in to a switched power strip while you're at it)
Shipping: OEM packaging not the greatest, but materials were sturdy enough to survive the journey. Ironically, Amazon packages the OEM package in their box, but not enough "stuffing" was added to keep it from slamming back and forth inside.
By L. Nanoy on July 22, 2018
By Kenneth D. on August 3, 2018
Update: I assembled the light fixture and here are my observations: The lamps both work and seem to be the advertised brightness. The lamps can be pointed up or down much more than the "Powersmith" light heads I have used. The hole for the mounting bolt that is on each head is almost as large as the washer supplied to attach the heads to the frame. I had a couple fender washers around and used these to have better holding force.
Con = like most products today (Profit margin) is the mantra of the day !, the plastic knobs are incredibly CHEAP !!
they cracked right out of the box, leaving sharp edges that were impossible to work with.
Company could have spent a little extra to get better quality knobs, the rest of the lights construction is decent, but I would not rave about it.
I returned this (but asked Amazon if they could just replace the knob first) when the answer was No, I was happy to return.
I am going with the = "Lutec 7000 Lumen 93 Watt Dual-Head LED Work Light with Telescoping Tripod, Rotating Waterproof Lamps" Instead, the above mentioned light like all the other LED lights I've owned is bulky and awkward and hard to store away, you owe it to yourself to check out this light, slim, compact, powerful, waterproof, and well designed
(of course I do not have it yet) but from what I can see...it looks revolutionary compared to the usual cheap bulky lights.