Other Sellers on Amazon
VonShef Induction Hob Heat Diffuser Stainless Steel, Medium (23.5cm/9.25")
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$33.00 (66%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The VonShef heat diffuser is the perfect gadget which allows you to use all of your pans on any induction surface. Therefore, you don’t have to buy expensive induction pans, since you can use your current regular ones, avoiding unnecessary costs.
- It also distributes the heat evenly, which in return improves the quality of your cooking and most importantly the taste of the food.
- The heat diffuser is mainly helpful when you cook heat sensitive items such as caramel, rice and oats. Even simmering sauces, since you can keep the temperature at low levels.
- The disc of the heat diffuser consists of three layers. The upper and the bottom layers are stainless steel, whereas the middle is aluminum for excellent heat distribution.
- The item can also be used as a gas hob trivet stabilizer no matter how small the pan is. In addition the diffuser comes with a handle so you can easily move it without the risk of burning yourself. Besides, you can hang it next to your stove for easy and quick access.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item VonShef Induction Hob Heat Diffuser Stainless Steel, Medium (23.5cm/9.25")
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DOMU Brands LLC||pedrobarry||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.77 x 2.92 x 15.6 in||—||13.5 x 19.5 x 6 in||13 x 22 x 10.4 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Number of Pieces||—||3||1||1|
|Size||Medium (23.5cm/9.25")||7.5, 9.95, 11||7 Piece||12-Piece|
VonShef 9.25" Stainless Steel Induction Hob Heat Diffuser
By evenly distributing the heat that reaches the pan you can accomplish the following results:
1) Avoid any hot or burnt spots and thus
2) Achieve an even taste and a even texture.
Please note that induction hob and pan are not included
The perfect kitchen gadget.
Moreover, the VonShef heat diffuser is primarily essential for gas stoves that are powerful and setting the flame low is difficult.
This is quite essential for dishes that need to simmer and hence low settings are crucial such as making caramel, simmering sauces and melting chocolate.
Improve the quality of your cooking and the taste of the food.
Apart from the already mentioned benefits, this gadget allows you to use all your regular pans on an induction surface.
Believe it or not, you don’t have to buy any induction pans, you simply need to place the VonShef heat diffuser on the induction surface and your regular pan is converted into an induction pan.
Lightweight and portable.
The disc of the heat diffuser consists of three layers.
The upper and the bottom layers are stainless steel, whereas the middle is aluminum for excellent heat distribution.
It distributes the heat evenly, which in return improves the quality of your cooking and most importantly the taste of the food.
The item can also be used as a gas hob trivet stabilizer no matter how small the pan is.
The diffuser comes with a handle so you can easily move it without the risk of burning yourself.
Top Customer Reviews
The last issue we had was the following. There was a bit of crusted food stuck on it and we were going to use it so we ran it under some water and cleaned it with a sponge. We dried it off and attempted to use it but there were several popping noises that were heard so we turned off the stove right away. Once it cooled down we pulled it off and noticed that water got into the very fine grooves of this product and had caused the metal to start warping and splitting along the edge.
I contacted Designer Habitat about the issue and they were not willing to remedy the issue even though it was only 2 months old. I contacted Amazon regarding the issue and they were kind enough to send out a replacement and asked for the old product to be returned to them.
Thank you so much. My email address is email@example.com
Sincerely Chuck Canode
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.