Consider these available items
VonShef 12.5 Quart Premium Halogen Convection Countertop Oven Cooker with Accessories
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE : The oven can be used to Roast, Bake, Broil, Steam and Fry food.
- LARGE CAPACITY : 12.5 - 18 Quart Capacity glass bowl, which is easily portable.
- EASY USE : The VonShef Premium Halogen Oven also is very easy to operate. All you need to do is twist the timer switch to start and to stop lift the handle. The oven also boasts various temperature settings (in Fahrenheit) that include heating and defrosting.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED : Accessories including 1 x Set of Tongs, 1 x Low food grill, 1 x High food grill, 1 x Baking Tray, 1 x Steamer Tray, 1 x Oven Height Extender Ring, 1 x Lid holder, 1 x Single Glove (assorted design) and 4 x skewer forks.
- HEALTHY COOKING : The healthier way to cook. The oven distributes heat evenly without additional usage of fats or oils. The oven also retains nutrients and flavor of food and cooks up to 3x faster than a conventional oven.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can you tell that I love this appliance? I will never be without one of these again
That metal ring will sit nicely on top of the handles on a West Bend Stir Crazy popcorn popper and will allow some overlapping space for chaff to fall out while roasting coffee. I've seen a lot of guys go to a lot of effort to set up coffee roasting systems with convection ovens and the stir crazy (referred to as the SC/CO method), but this didn't require any fabrication to get tremendous results.
That said, the lid is by no means securely seated on the stir crazy. It just rests/balances on the 2 handles, but I've never had an issue with it falling off. Just center it and you're good to go. The overlap is actually a big plus for the aforementioned chaff ejection. I set a fan up next to mine so it blows in the direction I want.
I've been roasting with this for a little over a year now, and it's still going strong (each batch is roughly 16 minutes at full power and I usually do 2 batches back to back). Once you and Sweet Marias figure out your favorite few bean origins, there really is no comparison.