- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $49.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Surf and Dirt. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$76.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Plastic frame
- Mirrored lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 100 mm
- Lens height: 36 mm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
VonZipper Fulton Sunglasses Well, we all need someone we can lean on, and if you want it, you can lean on me. And if you are so inclined, bend a pair of Fulton eye-shades over your head, they will be sure to straighten you out and be your partner in crime. 100% UV protection
Base 6 spherical lens
Impact resistant polycarbonate lens
Nylon grilamid frame
Stainless steel optical hinges
The Fulton from Von Zipper is classically cool with a total modern attitude. Inspired after the iconic wayfarer, this version is updated by the downsized and sculpted nylon frame, crisp logo detailing, and impact-resistant lenses. It really doesn't get much better than that.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008O5TMIO
- Item model number: Fulton
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Edit: After wearing more, ive decided that these are fairly uncomfortable for long periods. They have a weight to them that feels substantial. But the hard smooth plastic in the nose does get a bit annoying. And since i have a larger head they squeeze just a bit more than I would like. Overall still enjoying them, but they dont always feel great. I may pick up something a bit lighter for long drives or all day wearing outside. Also, lenses are darker than I am used to. May need to just get used to them more than anything.
The cool feature is the color. They appear dark navy to almost black, then they change to almost a purple in bright sunlight.
The lens does a great job with the sun.
Von Zipper is one of my favorite brands. I would choose this style over Ray Ban Wayfarer easily. ( I am Ray Ban fan too ). These have a much better fit and a better take off on the Wayfarer style.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are my boyfriends favorite sunglasses! After leaving his at a restaurant we were on the search for this specific style. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Andrea H
Really like the fit and look. The frames look better than in the pic.Published 26 days ago by shopper