Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on February 22, 2017
I love this book, especially the conjure oil recipes. The author went into a lot of detail throughout the book, but I especially enjoyed the oil recipes. I did have to do a bit of research though on some of the ingredients, and in the process, I learned that some ingredients go by different names, though that wasn't stated outright in the recipes. I got the kindle edition, and noticed a couple of typos I think but this is a solid book - I love it.
on October 2, 2016
I like this book on new Orleans styled voodoo! Very intrigued. I use to perform spells from this book all the time before I moved. I need to get back into my spirituality because I feel completely in control when I'm into it.
on April 26, 2016
This book is full of useful information. I am so glad I bought it. I have referred to it many times.
on June 28, 2016
I don't know where to start I'm very happy I brought this book it's full of information. Denise Alvarado outdid herself. What I like most about this book is that she went into alot of detail, I love everything about this book I have received it on yesterday I just can't put this book down. Basically you have to have understanding and know how to comprehend. When I was trying to decide if to purchase this book are not, I was reading these reviews and one said there isn't no such thing as VoodooHoodoo she never put these words together. She explains Voodoo and Hoodoo by going into detail on each. This is a wonderful book and it gives alot of information and will inspire you to make your own oils. Me myself personally I love this book thank you Denise Alvarado for taking time out to write this book.
on March 22, 2016
A great gift and handy read :)
on February 26, 2016
Informative and a well read.
on March 25, 2016
Good info
on June 3, 2017
It was a gift and my mother apparently enjoyed this and the voodoo dolls immensely! :)
on June 5, 2017
very cool book and very well written and easy to understand.
on June 2, 2016
Interesting book lot of information and good condition fast shipping if your looking for information on voodoo and hoodoo this is a good book