Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Isolated Power Supply" and save 44% off the $240.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Isolated Power Supply
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping|
- A universal power supply for all battery-operated guitar pedal effects
- The only universal power supply available which will power any type of Boss pedal effect
- Features 8 completely isolated outputs
- Comes complete with cables and a detachable AC power cord
- Handmade in the USA and backed by a 5 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 9/12V (x4) – Standard 9V and 12V Boss ACA.
- 9V (x2) – High Current 9V and Line 6 Modelers.
- 9V (x2) – Standard 9V With Battery Sag Control.
- 18V/24V – Using Custom Cables.
- IEC connector: 120V 50/60Hz (North America model).
- 5-year warranty (North America only. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty info).
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS
Isolated Power Supply for Guitar Effects
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS is the finest power supply available for guitar effects. It’s eight 9V outputs will power any type of battery operated effect. Each output is completely isolated, short-circuit protected, highly filtered and regulated. This insures reliable operation, free of hum and noise.
Pedal Power 2 Plus includes two high current outputs, capable of properly powering newer high power effects such as Boss Twin, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals. It also features two variable voltage outputs to simulate worn batteries. Using an optional voltage doubler cable, you can power many 18V and 24V effects as well.
- Unlike other power supplies, Pedal Power 2 PLUS isolates Every output.
- Pedal Power 2 PLUS uses a custom designed, ultra-low noise toroidal transformer, with separate balanced windings for every output. Now even the most sensitive pedals can be dead quiet.
- Pedal Power 2 PLUS uses an audiophile quality linear supply for consistently stable, clean, pure power.
Powering Pedals is Easy. Making them Sound Great isn't.
3) Power indicator. This LED indicates the Pedal Power system unit is operating.
4) DC output jacks (8). Each output provides 9 volts of isolated, filtered and regulated DC power for your pedal effects.
5) SAG controls. Next to output jacks 7 and 8 are controls to vary the voltage from 4V to 9V.
6) Voltage selector DIP switches. These switches select the output voltage. Switches 1-8 correspond to DC outputs 1-8. Normal 9V operation is with the switch in the Normal (Off) position.
About Voodoo Lab
Voodoo Lab has designed and manufactured professional electronics for recording and touring musicians since 1986. Rugged, reliable and handmade from the finest components, every product is hand built one at a time in our Northern California facility. Created and built by musicians for musicians, all Voodoo Lab products deliver pure, richly detailed tones that can be heard on the biggest stages worldwide.
Whether you’re a stompbox junkie, or putting together the ultimate programmable rig that incorporates rack gear and vintage pedals, Voodoo Lab can help you achieve the sounds you’re looking for.
Pedal Power 2 Plus features include two outputs that will power Line 6 modeling pedals and two outputs that can have a variable voltage sag to emulate dying carbon batteries. Like the original Pedal Power, each of its eight outputs are completely isolated, short circuit protected, regulated and highly filtered. The Pedal Power 2 Plus comes complete with cables, detachable AC power cord, is handmade in the USA and carries a 5-year warranty.
Top customer reviews
I have two other Voodoo power supplies including the big one, MONDO. These are not cheap but they make your effects perform better and sound better, that makes the additional cost worth it to me.
One other thing, Voodoo Lab email support is awesome. When I've asked questions about powering strange pedals like Line6 or Eventide, they've always responded in less than 24-hours, very polite, good explanation, can't beat their service and products.
I bought my first Voodoo Lab supply over eight years ago. I bought Mondo and the ISO5 because the first one was so good and solved so many problems for me.
Along the way I've tried wall wart and other stomp box power supplies by MXR, Behringer, Furman, One-Spot and Dunlop, every one of them has had hum or caused strange pedal interaction when used with a variety of stomp box pedals from multiple manufacturers, only Voodoo Lab has delivered perfect trouble free performance.
Voodoo Lab also has a variety of cables you can order to power almost any pedal.
Good music to all!
For those who say it's not versatile, maybe they didn't read the manual? Each channel has a selector switch to vary the options -- the options vary per channel. In a nutshell you can get 9V, 12.3V, and 14.5V with the stock purchase. Or you can buy one of the adapter cable which allow you to couple two outputs to get 18V or 24V, or double the current. The are two outputs that can be adjusted continuously from 4 to 9V for the drained battery sound. Probably still some pedals this can't power, but I think it's amazingly versatile.
Download the manual from the Voodoolab website, and check it out to see if it will work for your pedals.
I run a pedalboard with a few boxes out in front and a few in the loop along with a Line6 wireless unit with my Mesa 2 channel Dual Rectifier. Running AC power to the board using a cheap-o OneSpot adapter gave me nothing but headaches in the form of a nasty hum. I tried using a cheaper JOYO power supply that supposedly had isolated grounds on all of its outputs but that didn't solve the problem. As soon as I upgraded to the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4, virtually ALL signal hum was gone.
Most recent customer reviews
Just get this but you should check 120v / 100v ...etc!