Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Isolated Power Supply" and save 43% off the $240.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Isolated Power Supply
- A universal power supply for all battery-operated guitar pedal effects
- The only universal power supply available which will power any type of Boss pedal effect
- Features 8 completely isolated outputs
- Comes complete with cables and a detachable AC power cord
- Handmade in the USA and backed by a 5 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- 9/12V (x4) – Standard 9V and 12V Boss ACA.
- 9V (x2) – High Current 9V and Line 6 Modelers.
- 9V (x2) – Standard 9V With Battery Sag Control.
- 18V/24V – Using Custom Cables.
- IEC connector: 120V 50/60Hz (North America model).
- 5-year warranty (North America only. Other regions contact your country's distributor for warranty info).
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS
Isolated Power Supply for Guitar Effects
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS is the finest power supply available for guitar effects. It’s eight 9V outputs will power any type of battery operated effect. Each output is completely isolated, short-circuit protected, highly filtered and regulated. This insures reliable operation, free of hum and noise.
Pedal Power 2 Plus includes two high current outputs, capable of properly powering newer high power effects such as Boss Twin, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals. It also features two variable voltage outputs to simulate worn batteries. Using an optional voltage doubler cable, you can power many 18V and 24V effects as well.
- Unlike other power supplies, Pedal Power 2 PLUS isolates Every output.
- Pedal Power 2 PLUS uses a custom designed, ultra-low noise toroidal transformer, with separate balanced windings for every output. Now even the most sensitive pedals can be dead quiet.
- Pedal Power 2 PLUS uses an audiophile quality linear supply for consistently stable, clean, pure power.
Powering Pedals is Easy. Making them Sound Great isn't.
3) Power indicator. This LED indicates the Pedal Power system unit is operating.
4) DC output jacks (8). Each output provides 9 volts of isolated, filtered and regulated DC power for your pedal effects.
5) SAG controls. Next to output jacks 7 and 8 are controls to vary the voltage from 4V to 9V.
6) Voltage selector DIP switches. These switches select the output voltage. Switches 1-8 correspond to DC outputs 1-8. Normal 9V operation is with the switch in the Normal (Off) position.
About Voodoo Lab
Voodoo Lab has designed and manufactured professional electronics for recording and touring musicians since 1986. Rugged, reliable and handmade from the finest components, every product is hand built one at a time in our Northern California facility. Created and built by musicians for musicians, all Voodoo Lab products deliver pure, richly detailed tones that can be heard on the biggest stages worldwide.
Whether you’re a stompbox junkie, or putting together the ultimate programmable rig that incorporates rack gear and vintage pedals, Voodoo Lab can help you achieve the sounds you’re looking for.
Pedal Power 2 Plus features include two outputs that will power Line 6 modeling pedals and two outputs that can have a variable voltage sag to emulate dying carbon batteries. Like the original Pedal Power, each of its eight outputs are completely isolated, short circuit protected, regulated and highly filtered. The Pedal Power 2 Plus comes complete with cables, detachable AC power cord, is handmade in the USA and carries a 5-year warranty.
Top customer reviews
It has 4 regular low powered outlets (mA enough to power "regular" 9 volt pedals), and 4 high powered outlets (400 mA each). Even though the wall-warts for some previously mentioned pedals are rated higher, 400mA is enough). 2 of the high powered outlets have a 9volt/18volt option.
I have owned other voodoo labs power supplies (pedal power 2 plus), but this 4X4 allowed me to get rid of all the wall warts hogging space on the pedalboard.
Just a note ... this unit does not have the accessory AC outlet, but rather a fan that is in the same location as where the AC outlet is in the PP2. It also fits the old PedalTrain2 board with the 2 holes in the front. The input AC lines up with one hole, and the fan lines up (not perfectly, but good enough for ventilation) with the second hole.
I've had way too many fellow musicians recommend it, and most star musicians use it. Why? Cause it gets the job done.
It cleaned up that annoying his sound from my pedals, and I love how it installs perfectly under my pedal train Jr. I still haven't tried out input 7 and 8's knobs to fool around with how much juice is coming through, which I hear can be cool for distortion pedals.
I highly recommend this. Worth every penny :)
If you want a clean way to power your effects then this is what you need. Plus it tucks in nicely under a PedalTrain board.
Most recent customer reviews
Just get this but you should check 120v / 100v ...etc!