Vortex Optics Viper 6.5-20x50 Parallax Adjustment Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Viper 6. 5-20x50 is built on a 30mm main tube with a hard anodized finish providing a rugged, tough hunting riflescope. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses.
- Capped reset turrets allow quick re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing while the MAG-Bar allows rapid, easy changes in magnification.
- The Viper 6. 5-20x50 riflescope is ideal for long range, predator/varmint, and target applications. O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper provides fogproof and waterproof performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Viper 6.5-20x50 Dead-Hold BDC Riflescope (VPR-M-06BDC)
Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Viper's status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system and more.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical / Hunting.
Dead-Hold BDC MOA Reticle
- The customized design of this reticle helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for hunting and shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over is a concern.
- Second focal plane (SFP) reticles are located near the scope’s eyepiece behind the image erecting and magnifying lenses. This style of reticle does not visually change in size when you change the magnification. The advantage of an SFP reticle is that it always maintains the same appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover, and wind drift correction are only accurate at one particular magnification.
Optical & Convenience
XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
MAG-Bar: Allows rapid, easy changes in magnification.
Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.