Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on March 14, 2017
Only one per order! I'm mad that I thought I was getting several. I would have kept searching for a better deal or waited a little longer. $10 for one of these is a rip off.
on March 9, 2017
All the kids in our family---ages 4 to74---love these. Just make a vortex bottle with colored water---add a dash of glitter and set it out. People of all ages are fascinated!
on March 3, 2017
1. Capa don't fit standard bottles well
2. The foto of all the caps was confusing, as only one comes with an order.
3. The same results can be obtained by simply overturning a single bottle. Gravity will create the vortex needed to structure water.
on March 3, 2017
I bought two of these and used them with several different 2 liter bottles. They leaked every time I turned the bottles over.
on November 23, 2013
Ignore the picture. The image makes it look like you're getting a lot of connectors for the price, which would be an awesome deal, but mind the description because you're only in fact getting one connector. So I'm glad I went by the description and not the image and ordered 5. They worked well though. Made a good steady vortex every time. Be sure that you really test the setup before demonstrating or handing it to a student though. I had to re tighten it several times before getting the seal good enough to not have leaks. Once I had it tightened though, I taped the connector with gaff tape to prevent accidental loosening while students tested the vortex themselves. After I had it tightened and taped, it worked for hours with no leaking, and did not break even when students accidentally dropped it.
on June 3, 2014
I bought two of these to connect bottles for a water rocket. They have withstood a crash from over a hundred feet and have repeatedly been pumped up to over 90psi. But, if you really want to be sure, you can put rubber washers in each end and make an unbreakable seal. I love these things! They never break!
on August 19, 2013
I thought this would be something so simple at my son's science fair. To find out it was a hit. Every students of all ages was so shocked to see a tornado in a bottle. The vortex Bottle connector was a simple way to connect the bottles together. The youtube instruction to make a tornado in a bottle was so difficult and we could not find the piece to connect the bottle. This was simple and my son was excited to receive and put it together. Thank you.
on April 11, 2016
We ordered the Vortex Bottle connector from the picture thinking we would receive several connectors as shown in the photo for $5.92
However we received only one connector. And of course you provide your own plastic bottles as well. I think $5.92 for a single plastic
connector is a gross rip off. Actually you can make a good approximation quite simply by drilling smooth holes in the center of the two plastic caps that you already have and hot gluing them together. For best results center the holes, smooth the burs around the joined holes as best possible and make sure the glue does not clog the opening.
on January 14, 2013
Great entertainment for my autistic grandson. They keep him busy watching the water spin around and around like a tornado. Other similar products are self-contained and break easily making them an expensive item to replace. However, the connectors are used by attaching them to two large pop bottles. If the pop bottles break, the connectors are removed to put on two more bottles at no expense. Thanks.
on August 16, 2016
My son was going through a phase where he loved to see the water drain in the bathtub because of the "twister." My wife bought this for him and he loves it. I remember having one as a kid and it is fun to have one again. They are great and cheap. The water does leak a little but we have had better luck with some 2 liter bottles over others. Also, if we tighten them, they seem to work better. My kids aren't playing with it every second of everyday, but occasionally they ask to get it out and its easy to setup.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.