Vortex Optics Crossfire HD Binoculars
|Prism Description||Roof Prism|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10x magnification & 42mm objective lenses, these Crossfire HD binos are optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Roof prism design is valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time. Diopter (located on right eyepiece) adjusts for differences in a user's eyes.
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Binoculars are tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Nitrogen purging and O-ring seals provide water and fogproof performance in all environments. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Crossfire HD Roof Prism Binoculars
You know what they say about people who assume you can't get HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor in a value-price binocular? They clearly haven't checked out the Crossfire HD. Add in the included GlassPak binocular harness for quick optic deployment in the field and superior protection and comfort - The Crossfire HD truly is a rare find.
Adjust Eyecups & IPD
The eyecups on the Crossfire HD binocular twist up and down so any viewer can see the full field and enjoy comfortable viewing—with or without eyeglasses. When not using eyeglasses or sunglasses, keep the eyecups fully extended. For the best viewing when wearing glasses, twist eyecups down.
The interpupillary distance (IPD) is the distance between the center of your left and right pupils. Match the IPD of your eyes and your binocular by rotating the barrels in or out until you see a single image free of shading
Eyecups & IPD
GlassPak Binocular Harness
The GlassPak Binocular Harness stores and protects your binoculars while keeping them close at hand for quick deployment. Tethers attach to your binocular for added security against accidental drops while the fully adjustable straps create a comfortable fit. Follow these steps to attach the binocular tether straps.
- Thread the wide end of the binocular tether straps through the harness strap buckles.
- Size to fit by adjusting the one-size-fits-all harness strap.
- Thread the binocular tether straps through the strap attachments on binocular.
- Thread the binocular tether straps back through the tether strap buckles to secure.
The Crossfire HD binoculars bring HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor. Add in the included GlassPak binocular harness for quick optic deployment in the field and superior protection and comfort - The Crossfire HD truly is a rare find.