Vortex Optics Diamondback Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Diamondback 1.75-5x32 riflescope is one of multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for big game, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and brush hunting applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crstyal clear, bright images from dawn til dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter's position. Argon purged and o-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fogproof and waterproof performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Diamondback 1.75-5X32 BDC (MOA) Riflescope (DBK-08-BDC)
The Diamondback, the perfect match for hunters, is loaded with features!
First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs.
The Diamondback riflescope incorporates adjustable elevation and windage dials with audible clicks. 1.75-5x32 riflescope is ideal for big game, brush, muzzleloader, turkey, slug shotgun, and dangerous game applications. V-Plex reticle is the single best all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications. Look for all this and more in this riflescope.
- Magnification: 1.75-5x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
- Field of View: 68.3-23.1 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation:15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 125 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 125 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
Dimensions in inches. Weight:12.8 ounces
What's in the box?
- Removable Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance.
The Diamondback (high performance) riflescope offers a full-on array of features that discerning hunters are sure to appreciate. Optically, these scopes hit the proverbial mark. Xd extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity while XR fully multi-coated lenses maximize every minute of shooting light. The side focus/Parallax adjustment is easily accessible while keeping a trim profile and allowing optimal mounting height. And, with a 4x zoom range, the Diamondback offers highly versatile magnification.
Style Name: 1.75-5x32 - Dead-hold Bdc Moa
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 586 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's good. It's really, really good.
I own other scopes and other rifles... But for a deer hunting rifle (mine's a 270win), you will not need or find a sub $200 scope better than this DIAMONDBACK. If you decide to go to a higher priced scope, you're doing it for the wrong reasons. It's money wasted. Pure and simple.
The Bullet Drop Compensation... BDC reticle gives great advantage to 200, 300, 400, 500 yrd shots. Set your Zero at 100 yards, then each +100 distance is designated by a hash mark (MOA) on the scope.
Zero rest turrets for windage and elevation.
Oh, and a slight side note... I shoot a long action Savage 110. This scope (barely) fit spanning the 6" distance between the 2 piece base and using "HIGH" Weaver rings (as shown).
Savage 11 Hog Hunter .308 (Short Action)
Warne 1 Inch Maxima TPA Scope Rings Low
EGW Black Savage Picatinny Scope Mount - Round Back, Short Action, 0 41000
Finally took it to the range today shot 50 and 100 yards. Glass is clear and lets in a lot of light. I wish I could afford the more higher quality line, but I have to say I'm always satisfied with Vortex scopes.
Update: August 23, 2015.
Initially purchased for hunting hogs in thicker bush and wanted a 2-7 power for quick acquisition at shots from 30 to 100 yards. The reticle is noticeably thicker when I went shooting bench targets 100+ yards, but excellent for close or quicker shots.