Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 First Focal Plane Riflescopes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 riflescope is feature rich and deadly accurate; perfect for advanced precision shooting and tactical operations. The glass-etched EBR-1C MRAD reticle has 11 illumination intensities and ensures subtensions stay accurate.
- Built for dialing in long-range, precision shots, the L-TEC Turret System features a locking mechanism that prevents accidental elevation adjustments. A visual rotation indicator allows shooters to easily keep track of revolutions on the turret.
- A 6x zoom range offers magnification versatility while the fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus. Side parallax adjustment and illumination controls have been integrated into one knob for easy access and streamlined performance.
- The APO optical system delivers stunning image quality through premium, high density, extra-low dispersion glass. All lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission for amazing brightness.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27X56 EBR-1C (MRAD) Riflescope (RZR-42704)
The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics have serious precision shooters saying 'finally.' The Gen II Razors are designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments. They feature a 6x zoom range, a 34 mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system, plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
- Magnification: 4.5-27x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
- Field of View: 25.3-4.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Turret Style: L-Tec
Dimensions in inches. Weight: 48.5 ounces
What's in the box?
- 4-inch Sunshade
- 2mm Hex Wrench
- CR2032 Battery
- Lens Cloth
The EBR-1C is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
- First Focal Plane Reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications
- Glass-etched reticle allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability
- Illuminated reticle provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
|Reticle||EBR-1C (MRAD)||EBR-2C (MOA)||EBR-2C (MRAD)|
|Adjustment Graduation||.1 MRAD||1/4 MOA||.1 MRAD|
|Travel per Rotation||10 MRAD||25 MOA||10 MRAD|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||28.5 MRAD||71 MOA||28.5 MRAD|
|Max Windage Adjustment||10 MRAD||34 MOA||10 MRAD|
|Parallax Setting||32 yards to infinity||32 yards to infinity||32 yards to infinity|
Style Name: EBR-1C MRAD
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only concern is the size and weight of the scope. It's very large and heavy but I'll have it mounted on a Barrett MRAD 338 Laupa so it really won't matter since I mostly do bench shooting.
In closing I would strongly recommend this scope.
It Wasn't till I shot both of them on the same day at 800 yards I realized how much better the glass was on the gen 2.. absolutely more clear and did not pick up near the Mirage affect from the ground.
I'm glad I spent the money and picked it over the usoptics and the nightforce I was concidering
Excellent quality, and hundreds or thousands less than ultimate top of the line scopes like Zeiss and Bender-Schmidt.
Most recent customer reviews
The scope is quite clear and bright. I don't need my glassed on to use it. The turrets are nice and very audible click and at the same time you can feel each clicks.Read more