Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sights
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Strikefire II Bright Red Dot is a rugged, reliable red dot sight that is at home in a variety of shooting applications. It allows the shooter to operate between ten brightness settings to easily adjust for changing conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses provide a clean and bright, unobscured point of view. Unlimited eye relief allows for rapid target acquisition.
- The single-piece chasis is compact and lightweight but still delivers shockproof performance withstanding both recoil and impact. Nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
- An offset cantilever mount is provided; allowing you to move the sight forward to be used in conjunction with a magnifier and backup iron sights all on the same rail.
- With aesthetics and functionality in mind, the power controls are at the rear of the Strikefire for easy access. The Strikefire II runs off a CR2 battery. Please update the above details thank you.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
StrikeFire II Red Dot (SF-BR-503)
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for rifle platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
- Magnification: 1 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parralax Setting: Parralax Free
Daylight Bright Red Dot Reticle
The daylight bright 4 MOA dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
The key thing to remember when shooting with the StrikeFire II red dot is to keep both your eyes open! Shooting with both eyes open allows you to take full advantage of your peripheral vision to get on target very quickly. Eye placement is not critical. As long as you can see the dot, you’ll hit your target!
Windage and Elevation Adjustments
The StrikeFire II red dot incorporates elevation and windage dials with audible clicks. Each small click will move the point-of-impact 1/2 Minute of Angle (MOA). 1/2 MOA will correspond to 1/2 inch at 100 yards, 1/4 inch at 50 yards, 1/8 inch at 25 yards, etc.
Adjust the elevation and windage settings:
1. Remove the dial covers.
2. Use the raised bar on the dial cover, a coin or screw driver to make the adjustments.
3. Turn the adjustment dial in the appropriate direction as indicated by the arrow on the dial. Move the dial in the direction you wish the bullet’s point-of-impact to change.
Mounting the StrikeFire II
To get the best results from your StrikeFire II red dot, proper mounting is essential and, although not difficult, the correct steps must be followed. Your firearm will need to be equipped with a Picatinny or Weaver style rail/base.
To attach the included cantilever ring mount:
1. Attach the lower part of the cantilever ring mount to the rail/base and make sure this is solidly seated in the base groove. To prevent recoil injury, position the ring so that you have at least four inches of eye relief.
2. Be sure the base clamp is hooked around the outside of the rail/base. Press downward and forward toward the muzzle. Then, firmly tighten the base clamp hex nut.
3. Place the StrikeFire II on the lower part of the cantilever ring mount with the adjustment control buttons facing the shooter. Tighten ring cap screws evenly until all are snug—use caution so as not to over-tighten. Once the screws are tightened, the StrikeFire II should not move on the rail/base.