Vortex Optics Viper HS-T 6-24x50 SFP Riflescope VMR-1 MRAD
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Viper HS-T 6-24x50 is one of multiple configurations in the Viper HS-T (Hunting & Shooting Tactical) line. VMR-1 Reticle (MOA) is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges.
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses.
- The exposed target-style turrets are constructed for precise and repeatable finger-adjustable clicks. A CRS Zero Stop allows for reliable return to zero capability after dialing temporary elevation corrections.
- A 4x zoom provides magnification versatility while the side focus parallax adjustment provides optimal image focus and parallax removal. The fast focus eyepiece allows the shooter to properly adjust the reticle to your eye.
- The one-piece tube is o-ring sealed and argon purged to ensure waterproof and fogproof performance. The Viper HS-T is a versatile yet simple riflescope that is at home in a hunting, target shooting, or tactical application.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Viper HST 6-24X50 VMR-1 (MOA) Riflescope (VHS-4325)
Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to rifles, the Viper HST is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HST (Hunting Shooting Tactical) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical / Hunting.
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4 inches
- Field of View: 17.8-5.1 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tactical, CRS Zero Stop
Dimensions in inches. Weight:22.6 ounces
This hashmark-based second focal plane reticle is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance.
- Designed to maximize long distance shooting and ranging abilities, the VMR-1 MOA reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads.
Style Name: VMR-1 MOA
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, the glass is pretty good...gathers light well although I would have preferred that they offered it in 56mm instead of 50mm...some chromatic aberration and somewhat fuzzy around the edges at 24 power but the center remains crisp and clear. The windage and elevation turrets are nice and crisp with very positive tactile feedback as well as visual reference fiber optic radius bar assist for fast, full turns for long distance shooting. On my .308 M1A Supermatch, using the wide, six hole Vortex tactical rings, the scope is holding zero with no issues. The zero stop, return-to-zero setup is a bit of a chore using shims on the elevation turret, but works and is repeatable without going off scope, with some practice.
All in all, with the warranty, a good investment and well worth the money if, like me, you spent all of your money on the rifle and can't afford the Nightforce to hang on it! :)
But lets be real. I'm no great marksman. I shoot supported at a stone cold stationary targets 300 yards down range. The previous scope achieved 2-3 inch groups on a blueprinted and bedded otherwise stock Remington 700 .308.
First time at range with this scope at 100 yards and 1 inch groups. I'm confident 300 and plus just as good.
That's why I comment like I have here...right now Vortex, as evidenced by many reviews. Is enjoying the good fortune of bringing good, that's to say very good quality rifle optics to the market at a great value.
The construction is strong the optics clear. The MRad reticle may be love or hate for some. Not favoring a school of thought, Milrad range calc vs. mildot. I say pick your pleasure. But practically speaking....I look through any ranging scope at a fixed range.
What I like most about the MRAD reticle is how the subtensions are small and don't cover the target like a mildot does.
The elevation and windage turret clicks are accurate and mechanics are smooth.
The impressive part is the glass for the $buck. Granted this is a big objective lens. Lots of day light.
The scope is a great value for the range application. It's probably good for real world tactical use. I'll never know.
In summary fellow Amazon junkies and range possers. This scope is a great bargain. I hesitated at the price, now glad I paid.
It's a great feeling to relax and hit the point of aim consistently within ones own limits.
Buy good rings and mount low.