Vortex Optics Viper HS-T Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
- The Viper HS-T 4-16x44 is one of multiple configurations in the Viper HS-T (Hunting & Shooting Tactical) line. VMR-1 Reticle (MRAD) is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses.
- The exposed target-style turrets are constructed for precise and repeatable finger-adjustable clicks. A CRS Zero Stop allows for reliable return to zero capability after dialing temporary elevation corrections
- A 4x zoom provides magnification versatility while the side focus parallax adjustment provides optimal image focus and parallax removal. The fast focus eyepiece allows the shooter to properly adjust the reticle to your eye.
- The one-piece tube is O-ring sealed and argon purged to ensure waterproof and fog proof performance. The Viper HS-T is a versatile yet simple riflescope that is at home in a hunting, target shooting, or tactical application.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, the glass is pretty good...gathers light well although I would have preferred that they offered it in 56mm instead of 50mm...some chromatic aberration and somewhat fuzzy around the edges at 24 power but the center remains crisp and clear. The windage and elevation turrets are nice and crisp with very positive tactile feedback as well as visual reference fiber optic radius bar assist for fast, full turns for long distance shooting. On my .308 M1A Supermatch, using the wide, six hole Vortex tactical rings, the scope is holding zero with no issues. The zero stop, return-to-zero setup is a bit of a chore using shims on the elevation turret, but works and is repeatable without going off scope, with some practice.
All in all, with the warranty, a good investment and well worth the money if, like me, you spent all of your money on the rifle and can't afford the Nightforce to hang on it! :)
UPDATE 12/8/18 11 months after purchase. First of all the scope quality is as above, no complaints with that, My problem is I am a hunter and find that the reticle on this FFP scope is just too thin and hard to see on medium to low power at first and last light, especially during the first and last 30 minutes of light, so this scope is coming off my 300WM hunting rifle and will go on a 308 target rifle, replaced with a Nightforce I couldn't afford last year (and still can't)...
Top international reviews
Réglage et mise à zéro d’une grande facilité, dispositif astucieux pour ramener rapidement les éléments de visée sur le réglage initial. Alidade Millot et pas de réglage en Mrad évitent des calculs parfois fastidieux en situation réelle.