Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on September 2, 2016
I started out with a Large (My normal size) 700 fiberglass helmet. Helmet was slightly loose. I called Voss and spoke with Julia. She immediately took responsibility for My mistake in ordering the incorrect size and got me set up with the correct size. I also upgraded to the Carbon Fiber style. The new helmet showed up in only 3 days and fit like a glove.
I looks good, feels good, and even smells good !!!! The quick release buckle is the best I've ever used. Customer service is so good I want to buy more items from them even though I don't need anything. They should get 7.5 Stars instead of just 5 !!!
Voss 700CF EZ Rider Low Profile DOT Half Helmet with Metal Quick Release - M - Matte Carbon Fiber
on May 4, 2016
Fits as expected.
Very light weight.
on November 20, 2016
Great helmet and the closest to the desired fit of a skull cap. More importantly, really and truly DOT certified. I have a non-DOT skull style helmet that is still bigger than the Voss. While having stated what I believe is the number one topic in these styles of helmet from my searching and observations, I would like it a notch smaller still. However, not if it meant sacrificing the DOT certification.
on March 8, 2017
I got the carbon fiber halfshell to match my carbon fiber mods on my Vrod 1250.
Great helmet. The cloth liner fits snugly, so the air doesn't get under the helmet like so many others. I like the quick release strap latch. It's my favorite head gear. Great quality! Good Job!!
on August 1, 2016
Rode two weeks ago with this helmet, had my reservations about whether it would ride to far down on my ears, worked great, nice and lite.
Thanks
on March 24, 2017
Fits great, looks great, very comfortable, I love how light it is and the quick release is great.
on April 13, 2017
I had to exchange because the first one was too small and Voss could not have been friendlier and made it so easy. Love the look and fit, but having to learn the new clip. Makes it great releasing the strap and taking the helmet off. Clipping it when putting on is a little more of a challenge.
on May 24, 2016
Good purchase, good fit, good quality.
on May 19, 2017
Helmet fits perfectly and is super comfortable.

Also when riding this helmet is excellent for not catching the wind...very streamlined

One word of advise though... get good glasses that can help block the wind from getting to your eyes.
on April 6, 2017
Comfortable! Being as lightweight as it is takes away the weight that makes for headaches while riding.