- Series: Viewpoints on American Culture
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (March 14, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195130170
- ISBN-13: 978-0195130171
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.8 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #520,081 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Votes for Women: The Struggle for Suffrage Revisited (Viewpoints on American Culture) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Garth Brooks: The Anthology Part 1 | Limited Edition
A great gift for country music fans, The Anthology Part 1 includes CDs containing the music of Garth's first five years, and behind-the-scenes photographs and stories never before made public. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Finely researched, developed, and argued essays...offering a better understanding of the complexity of American politics and society during the mid-19th and early-20th centuries."--CHOICE
About the Author
Jean H. Baker is Professor of History at Goucher College. She is the author of Mary Todd Lincoln: A Biography and The Stevensons: Biography of an American Family, among other books.