- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B01MRUVJTR
- Average Customer Review: 234 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #204,601 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Vremi 24 oz Fruit Infused Water Bottle - BPA Free Sports Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser Filter and Flip Top Lid Cap Large Tritan Plastic Eco Drinking Cool Clear Travel Reusable Water Bottles - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE FRUIT INFUSED WATER BOTTLE - 24 oz reusable sports water bottle with removable fruit infuser filter for cool and refreshing flavor on hot days - try it with citrus fruits mint or cucumber
- CLEAR BPA FREE TRITAN PLASTIC - Fruit infused water bottle is crafted with premium Tritan plastic for safety and durability to make it a great drinking water bottle for travel and everyday use, and is 100% BPA free
- WITH COOL FLIP TOP LID AND TRAVEL HANDLE - Large fruit infuser water bottle features a cool leak proof flip top and a carrying handle built into the water bottle lid for easy portable power
- GREAT FOR KIDS AND OUTDOOR SPORTS - Use the fruit infused water bottle to help your kids stay hydrated during outdoor activities by adding natural lemon orange or mint flavor to their filtered water - a great alternative to high sugar juice or sports drinks
- 24 OZ WATER BOTTLES WITH CUTE COLOR LID - Fruit infused water bottle with 24 ounce capacity includes red blue or black color top selection - handwashing recommended to preserve quality and durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Mix it up with the Vremi “DJ Fresh Mix” Fruit Infuser Water Bottle and enjoy the freshest of the fresh.
Give this water bottle any flavor request to serve up a mind blowing fruit infusion.
Make your own customized mix by adding any combination of fresh lemons, blueberries, cucumbers, or mint into the reusable infuser filter.
Then pop open the flip top lid, sit back, and savor the flavor.
Vremi “DJ Fresh Mix” Fruit Infuser Details & Care
- 24 ounce capacity water bottle (700ml)
- BPA free Tritan plastic material
- Reusable and removable fruit infuser insert
- Leak proof flip top lid with carrying handle
- Handwashing recommended
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some tips to remember when infusing fruit with your water is to gently crush your herbs before adding and to poke holes in your berries to get the juices flowing.
The clear bottle with the red top is very pretty. We have not experienced any leaks whatsoever. He even turned the bottle upside down for a picture and no leaks! He loves that the top flips up as a handle. I love that it's BPA free. The infuser is large enough to hold quite a bit of fruit, veggies, or herbs. The bottom of the infuser is rounded. He would prefer a flat bottom so it could stand as he fills it but this works too.
I love to bring my own drink everywhere. And this water bottle allow me to bring my own fruit infused water without dealing with the fruit pieces when I drink.It is so easy to put together in the morning. Drop a few pieces of frozen fruits in the fruit compartment. Fill with water. I am ready to go. And I get to refile the water as many times as I need and still enjoy the fruity flavor.
This would also reduce the time that I have to deal with the fruit pieces when I take a sip in class.
The bottle is made with nice plastic material. It is sturdy and solid. Looks better than the picture. :)
When this arrived all that I had around for fruit was blueberries. Not exactly the typical fruit used for infusion, but I figured I give it a try. It took a while for the flavor to infuse but once it did it was really noticeable. I can't wait to try it with other types of fruits!
Here’s a handy hint for people so they don’t make the stupid mistake I made – do not remove the rubber stopper and try to drink from the hole in the top. Does not work! You will get wet! (I don’t know why I thought this was how it was supposed to work – it is actually pretty obvious that you need to flip up the top. But, as I said – stupid mistake!)
I’m eyeing buying the pitcher next for larger batches of infused water!