Vremi 13 Piece Mixing Bowl Set With Handle - With Nesting Colorful Measuring Cups Spoons Colander Mesh Strainer - BPA Free Plastic Stackable Nested Mixing Bowls Large Small Pour Spout Baking Cooking
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI TOOL MIXING AND MEASURING SETS - Everything you need for mixing and baking is in this essential all purpose set. The small yellow bowl with pour spout makes pouring batter and sauces easy without the mess, and the large red bowl with non-slip rubber bottom holds steady while mixing. Cute nesting measuring cups and spoons are included too!
- STACKABLE FOR EASY KITCHEN STORAGE - Bowls, colander, sifter and measuring tools are constructed from lightweight durable BPA free plastic that neatly nests together, making them a great stacking space saver in the cupboard or drawer holder. The mixing and baking bowls also feature handles for a secure grip and extra maneuvering around the kitchen
- RAINBOW COLORS FOR PARTIES - Each piece in this decorative nest set comes in its own bright color to create a happy vibe in the kitchen, and to make each tool or bowl easy to identify - perfect for bonding over cooking with your kids and for serving snacks at your next holiday or birthday party
- MEASUREMENT FOR WET AND DRY INGREDIENTS - Measuring cups and teaspoon tablespoon set has metric and US measurement labels etched on them for dry food or liquid ingredients to read in ounces or milliliters. Big mixing bowl capacity is 16.5 cup or 4 quarts, and small mixing bowl capacity is 2.4 cup or 0.5 qt
- DISHWASHER SAFE ALL IN ONE SET - Basic heavy duty kitchen set is a perfect bulk buy for college dorm kitchens, and makes a great housewarming gift. Includes 4 baking prep and mixer bowls, 4 measuring cups and 5 measuring spoons. All pieces are dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the cooking party started right! Everything you need for meal prep mastery is here in this fabulously multifunctional 13 piece set, with 2 mixing bowls, 2 strainers and colanders, 4 stackable measuring cups, and 5 rainbow bright measuring spoons.
Meet The Mix And Measure A Lot Set
My crew is cray ‘cause we make it so easy to bake, rattle, and roll all kinds of recipes, salads, dips, punch, and desserts together without a sweat. And why stop there? You can use us for mixing and making funky cool arts and crafts projects. Plus, we’re even pet and plant friendly if your cat, hamster, or fern wants a place to chill. So whether you want to throw a taco bowl party, make creamy peanut butter cookies, or stir up a storm of concoctions in the kitchen, we’ve got your stack. After all that, cleanup is simple since I’m dishwasher safe, but definitely prefer handwashing.
Speaking of stacks, here’s a recipe you can try for Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes:
Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas, 4 eggs, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp vanilla extract (optional), 1 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
Instructions: Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend. Use coconut oil to coat the griddle. Cook both sides until golden brown.
All-In-One Mixing and Measuring Kit
Constructed from lightweight, durable, BPA free plastic that nicely stacks together, this super functional 13 piece kitchen tool set is a great space saver in the cupboard or drawer.
The mixing bowls and measuring cups also feature open handles with hanging storage holes, for a secure grip and extra groovy maneuvering. The bright colors on each piece bring a happy decorative vibe to the kitchen, while making them easily identifiable too. So get friends and family involved, because there’s plenty of fun to go around.
Cute and Colorful Measuring Tools
These 5 measuring spoons are color coded, so you don’t have to wince and squint to see which is which. Plus, each spoon has metric and US measurement labels for dry food or liquid ingredients to read in ounces or milliliters.
Check out the crew’s stats: orange 1 tablespoon (15 ml), blue 1 ½ teaspoon (7.5 ml), red 1 teaspoon (5 ml), purple ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml), yellow ¼ teaspoon (1 ml).
You can also use the spoons to test taste your food while it’s cooking too!
Everything You Need to Master the Art of Baking and More!
4 Nesting Measuring Cups
Scoop and measure the perfect amount of stuff to kick things off right. The cup handles have an ideal length which makes scooping flour, sugar, or other dry ingredients out of packaging or containers a breeze.
2 Piece Colander and Strainer
Prep without slowing down. The blue colander removes excess liquid from pasta, cooked veggies, or canned beans, in a snap. And the purple mesh sifter is perfect for dusting flour or powdered sugar.
Large and Small Mixing Bowls
Go big AND small with two sized mixing bowls, so you can select the right quantity to get the right quality for your recipe.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Measuring Spoons: Although plastic, they seem very sturdy. I haven’t had any issues with bending or breaking (not that I’m necessarily using them for anything heavy, but they seem more durable than other plastic measuring spoons I own). My only big criticism is that the 1/2 Tablespoon and 1 Tablespoon measurers don’t fit into a standard spice bottle (see picture). No one wants to have to dump spices into the spoon and spill a bunch in the process. However, I only see this being an issue with dry items; I don’t know that any liquids would have the same issue. Each measuring spoon also has milliliter and gram measurements on it (see picture).
Measuring Cups: The cup itself seems durable, but I do worry about the thin handles. I did use it to scoop into brown sugar (the hardest food I could think of that I frequently use measuring cups for), and the handle didn’t break, but I do wonder if they’ll weaken over time… HOWEVER, for now, they seem to get the job done just fine. I love that they sit within one another and don’t take up much space. The inside of the cups have a textured surface, which I assume is beneficial for not allowing as much food to stick to the inside when you dump it out, but since I haven’t noticed anything sticking, maybe it’s just the design that the company chose. I’m not a fan of the measurements only being etched into the bottom of each cup (see picture). I would have preferred to see them on the handles so I don’t have to unstack them all to look at the bottoms to find the size I need. Each measuring cup also has milliliter measurements on it (see picture).
Bowls: The yellow bowl with pour spout is a nice little bowl. It has fill lines printed on the inside. I included a very edited picture of the fill lines – since it’s hard to capture the etched lines on yellow, I had to play around with the colors to get them to show up in the picture. I still haven’t found a use for those lines, but I’m excited for the day I figure out what I’d need them for! The mesh strainer is flexible and is likely made out of a soft plastic/nylon material. This is a plus because it won’t rust in the dishwasher like some of the metal strainers do. My only complaint about that strainer is the underside of the rim (see picture) holds a little water when washed in the dishwasher. The blue colander is a nice standard piece – there’s really not much more to say about it. I like the side of the red bowl and the fact that it has a rubber “no-skid” piece on the bottom (see picture).
The box was the only place that mentioned anything about whether or not the products are dishwasher and microwave safe, other than the red bowl, which had a dishwasher safe icon etched into the bottom. Even the dishwater/microwave information on the box was under a sticker, so I really had to search for it (see picture).
Overall, this is a great basic set at an awesome price. It would be fabulous for a college student, a couple moving into their first place, or even for someone that just likes to have an extra set of these items (because for anyone who cooks or bakes on a regular basis knows you really can’t have too many of these bowls and measuring utensils!). I love the colors in this set. While it’s not the best set ever, I think it’s one of the best options in it’s category.
Edit: I had to knock off another star because of the measuring spoons. Even with hand washing them, the measurements have rubbed off the spoons, which makes them almost completely useless. (See picture)
Definitely check this out if you're looking to save some space in your kitchen.
* Great color coding for easy and quick selection
* Great color coding on spoons for the same benefit.
* stacking / nesting makes it so much easier to store. I got to throw away my old collindar.
* Smaller cups keep you from having to use a glass measuring cup for multiple ingredients.
* dishwasher friendly!
I have no negatives that come to mind.