4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Vremi 1 Pint Compact Portable Dehumidifier
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IDEAL COMPACT DEHUMIDIFIER - This 1 pint dehumidifier is small but mighty with a removable water tank capacity of 1.5L (0.4 gallon) and moisture capacity of 480 ml (1 pint, or 17 oz) to remove moisture from air in small rooms and spaces. So breathe easy.
- GREAT FOR SMALL ROOMS UP TO 150 SQ FT - Our dehumidifier is your best bet for removing moisture from small spaces such as bathrooms or RVs.
- QUIET, PORTABLE AND ENERGY EFFICIENT - A low noise thermoelectric peltier module, with an energy efficient 36 watt ETL certified adapter to prevent overheating for safer use. Its low energy consumption and silent operation makes it perfect for night time use. measures 11” H x 7” L x 4.9” D, and is super easy to move from room to room. Suited for 110V power supply with 2 flat pin plug (13V / 2.76A)
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF FEATURE - After reaching the desired humidity level the dehumidifier will shut off automatically or will shut down and activate an LED indicator light when the tank is full and water is ready for removal.
- NOTE ON ACHIEVING OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: This unit is perfect for warm, humid spaces where temperatures are often at or above 68°F. When operating in cooler temperatures and in drier environments you will likely notice limited moisture extraction. For cooler, drier and larger spaces we recommend one of our full-size 30 Pint or 70 Pint dehumidifiers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Vremi 1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Medium Spaces and Basements
SEAVON New Electric 2020 Mini Dehumidifier, 1500 Cubic Feet (170 sq ft) Portable and Compact 500ml (16 oz) Capacity Quiet Mini Dehumidifiers for Basement, Bedroom, Bathroom, RV, Closet, Auto Shut Off
ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 Ounce Small Dehumidifier for 2100 Cubic Feet 260 Square Foot Portable and Compact Quiet for Home, Bedroom
Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1200 Cubic Feet (150 sq ft), Compact and Portable for High Humidity in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Basement, Caravan, Office, RV, Garage with Auto Shut Off
Pohl Schmitt Mini Dehumidifier, 17oz Water Tank, Ultra Quiet - Small Portable Design for Homes, Basements, Bathrooms and Bedrooms - Removes Air Moisture to Prevent Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew
|Sold By||Vremi||Vremi||SANROCK US||KLOUDIC||One Retail Group US||ZN Direct|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 4.90 x 11.00 inches||16.10 x 10.40 x 19.90 inches||7.20 x 6.20 x 11.00 inches||5.70 x 5.70 x 8.90 inches||7.00 x 6.00 x 11.00 inches||—|
|Item Weight||4.00 lbs||33.10 lbs||2.40 lbs||2.87 lbs||2.40 lbs||—|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||—|
|Size||1 Pint||1,500 Sq. Ft.||500ml||35oz||16 oz||Small|
|Warranty Description||12-month warranty.||12-month warranty.||Service@seavon. Co ---------one year warranty.||Support one year warranty and lifetime customer service. Any issues or questions please contact the customer service team immediately, sincerely want to solve any customers' issues.||Pro breeze offer a full 12 month warranty. If you have any questions please contact our friendly customer service team who will be happy to help.||Manufacturers Warranty|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(UPDATE) 02/05/19, after less than 2 months constant use set to 40%, came home to find it off. After fiddling with the plugs and finding nothing wrong, got it to turn back on again and it immediately started making a racket. I don't mean a slight noise from the fan, this thing was semi-truck grinding gears loud. Vremi was prompt (24 hours) in responding to my request for assistance and informed me this is not a replaceable part. Sent me a replacement directly from Amazon next day.
(UPDATE 021819) Further dismantling of the first unit found the 92mm fan is easily removed from the mainboard by it's 2 pin connector and can indeed be replaced. Problem was a result of the extreme movement of the fan blades within the fan housing allowing them to come into contact with the internal shroud covering the main AC jack. I've worked with PCs for several decades now and have never seen one of these fans move so loosely (no, not around, up and down on the center shaft). Vremi might want to consider a supplier other than Poweryear (PY-9225M12S) for these.
Ran it all day (14 hours) and has been running nonstop too. Checked the water level and barely enough water to cover bottom of the pan. I guess I expected more water since the thing has been running all day nonstop.
I will give it one more day before I decide to return it.
Sound isn’t bad, similar to a small fan on low speed. I will update this if it improves or if I decide to return it
**UPDATE** ran for 35 hours nonstop. Never shut off one time and hardly any water in the bucket. Power pack very warm. Pretty much useless. Looks great though. Returning it for refund.
I had a very humid bathroom with mildew and a smell created by the humidity regardless of the fan running. Putting this unit to the test to see how things would improve. First off the unit runs silent. You can bearly hear a hum. After about a day of usage the unit was able to draw about a quarter cup of moisture and the smell gone.
Highly recommend using this for bathrooms or moisture prone rooms. It’s not recommended for huge spaces given the size but a closet or bathroom should be fine.
It came quickly and boxed well. I was skeptical that such a tiny thing would be much help but figured the room is small, so why not? It was easy to use; unwrap, plug, and go. I wish the cord was less in the way. It works best if it's plugged in to the right of the machine. Unfortunately we only have a plug to the left. It's not a problem but it's annoying my inner chi. ;)
When we first plugged it in, it read 81% humidity in the air! Yeah, I'd say that's a humidity problem! After about 3 days, the tank was 3/4 of the way full! Holy wow! We've had it about a week and it's still filling a lot and quickly. We haven't been able to get the humidity under about 55% but that's a huge difference from 81!! We have it set for 45% humidity. I feel that this will be even more beneficial in the long run. I'm considering getting one for the girls room to help with the whole floor, but I'm not sure we'll need it.
All in all, it's a great little machine that is well made, quiet and does what it's supposed to do well! The picture is of the desk in the boys room. With the dehumidifier on it. It's a tiny little thing, but boy does it work well! Basically, it's exactly what I was looking for. Something small for a small space, quiet, and powerful. If that's what you are looking for, then look no further! This is what you need.
It is quite, though anyone that chooses to keep it right by your sleeping area and with ok to good hearing might be bugged by it to a slight degree.
As I said in the headline, this unit does indeed work and clearly does pull water from the air. Not extremely quick but there's a clear water build up in the tank after around half a day or so that anyone can see for themselves. Likewise as said though it works it doesn't work hard/strong/fast enough to actually pull the humid levels down much at all, more like it simply helps to keep it from going up to quickly or easily.
To simply help remove a bit of moisture from the air in small spaces like for example a closet, this unit will work nicely. To manage anything even slightly more then that I strongly advise buying a different larger size unit, one that comes with a warranty due to the higher costs.