Other Sellers on Amazon
Vremi Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan - 11 inch Nonstick Stove Top Grilling Pan for Oven and Vegetables - Silicone Handle Cover - Heavy Duty Cast Iron Grill Pans for Electric or Gas Stove Tops
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GRILL PAN FOR BBQ FLAVOR - Quality non stick cast iron grill pan for stovetop lets you enjoy healthy delicious grilled vegetables and seared meat chicken or fish for a classic barbecue taste and drool-worthy grill marks anytime of year - a smart and lightweight alternative to bulky outdoor appliances or electric indoor griddle grills
- PRESEASONED AND NONSTICK - Pre seasoning creates naturally nonstick surface without added oil fats or synthetic coating - the grilling pan gets better and more flavorful with use over time, and will last for decades with proper care. Use with utensils that are safe for nonstick cookware to prevent scratching on pans top
- OVEN SAFE HEAVY DUTY HEAT - This portable veggie grilling pan is small enough to easily transfer from cooktop to oven and heats evenly over any flame - try it with gas or electric stove tops or fire it up on your next camping trip, and skip the butter or oils and use medium high heat for smokeless cooking results
- GREAT SKILLET ALTERNATIVE - Our cast iron grill pan is flat for efficient warming, yet deep enough to keep food from splattering, and creates professional ridges on steak or large vegetable slices for a restaurant quality meal. Easy to clean and lasts forever with proper care - simply hand wash with gentle soap and warm water, and dry thoroughly
- WITH SILICONE HANDLE COVER - 11 inch square grill pan is oven safe up to 480ºF and comes with a heat-resistant red silicone handle cover (always use protective gloves or mitts as well if handling hot pan). To re-season the pan, apply a thin layer of cooking oil to surface and bake upside down in oven for 1 hour with aluminum foil underneath to catch drips
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Westinghouse WFL75 Select Series Seasoned Cast Iron 10 1/2 Inch Square Grill Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Square Grill Pan, 11-inch, Black
Cooks Standard Hard Anodized Nonstick Square Grill Pan, 11 x 11-Inch, Black
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 18 x 1.97 in||10.5 x 17 x 2 in||11.5 x 20.25 x 1.5 in||11 x 19 x 1.5 in||11.5 x 20 x 1.5 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Iron||Nonstick||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum|
If searing your proteins and veggies to delicious perfection is a crime, then the Vremi Smokin’ Hot Grill Pan is grill-ty as charged. Its pre seasoned surface makes it the ultimate go-to skillet for high heat cooking with no added fat, and its ridges provide a healthy alternative to frying. Meet your knight in shining, cast iron armor.
GRILL PAN DETAILS & CARE
- Pan dimensions: 11 x 11 x 2 inches
- Handle length: 5 inches
- Product weight: 6.6 lbs
- Made from heavy duty pre-seasoned cast iron
- Includes protective red silicone handle cover
- Oven safe up to 480ºF
- Never put in microwave
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water, then dry immediately
- Do not clean in dishwasher
- Rinse with hot water and dry before first-time use
- When ready to cook, pre heat pan on medium high heat
- Can be used with metal, wood or silicone cooking utensils
- Use oven mitts when moving hot pan
- Let cold foods warm up before cooking to avoid pan stickiness
- Re-season grill pan when food starts sticking or surface dulls
- Apply thin layer of cooking oil to clean pan surface
- Line bottom rack of oven with foil and set oven to 400ºF
- Place pan upside down on top rack
- Bake for 1 hour, turn oven off and let pan cool
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I pre-seasoned the pan with some olive oil on the night I got it. Cooking with it the first time was simply to brown some ground beef for tacos – not because it needed to be done in a grill pan, but just because the pan needed all the seasoning and grease it could get. As I was cooking, we could definitely tell where the olive oil pre-seasoning was missed in a few spots along the sides of the pan because the ground beef stuck to the pan in those spots. Not a big deal, but again, if you’re not used to cooking with cast iron, that’s why it’s important to pre-season, regardless of the brand’s claim to be “pre-seasoned” straight out of the box. The next night, I cooked some chicken breasts on it, and they came out great.
I will admit, I did not have high hopes for the silicone handle grip, simply because of how hot I knew the handle would get. However, I found myself pleasantly surprised. During the pre-seasoning phase when the burner was up pretty high for about 5 minutes, the pan was at 384F, while the silicone handle was only 89F. After about 20 minutes, with ground beef cooked in the pan and the burner turned down to a lower setting, the pan was 300F, and the handle was 127F, which sounds hot, but was still very manageable without using any other protection.
Overall, I really have no complaints at this point and it appears to be a very sturdy pan. I’ve been very pleased with this grill pan and am looking forward to keeping it with my collection of cast iron.
Update: It's been almost 2 months and we use this pan 2-4 times a week. It's seasoned much better now and works great with nothing sticking to it. It leaves beautiful grill lines on our grilled sandwiches, and I'm still very satisfied with this purchase!
This skillet comes with a silicone handle sleeve so it is easier to pick up while hot. For me the first few times of sliding it on have been really tight, but it is getting easier with use. I already broke in a silicone sleeve I got to handle my other pans, so that was something I expected. The sleeve is great for removing the pan from the over or off the stove and while you can feel the eat through it, it is not too hot and you can handle the pan without being burned.
I have been using the pan for several weeks now and it cleans up nicely and the seasoning is getting stronger with each use. I have recoated the inside of the pan with oil a few times after needing to wash out food bits. When I do this, I simply wash with hot water and scrape it out with a plastic scraper, wipe it dry, then put it on the warm stove eye for a moment to dry up any moisture, rub a very little bit of oil over the entire inside surface and wipe out any excess. The pan continues to work great and I am impressed with it. I am having fun trying new things what is for me, a new way of cooking. About the only thing I can think would be a beneficial accessory, is a lid.
If you're on the fence about purchasing this pan, fear not. Get one and get to grillin'!