Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Vremi Professional Kitchen Blender - Powerful 1400 Watt Commercial Heavy Duty Smoothie Blender with Large 8 Cup Pitcher - 4 Blade Electric High Speed Stainless Steel Pro Immersion Ice Crusher - Silver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL, HEAVY DUTY PRO BLENDER: Equipped with 1400 watt copper motor and 4 stainless steel blades
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: High speed blender has adjustable dial for full-range speed control
- PRACTICAL FUNCTIONALITY: 8-cup BPA-free pitcher with liquid measurements and suction-fit rubber lid
- Non-slip feet on base
- SUPER SMOOTHIE MODE: Special buttons for smoothie, ice crushing and pulse modes make blending easy and quick.. MODERN DESIGN:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
- Power: 120V, 50Hz, 1400W full copper motor
- Materials: Stainless steel blades, body and base; BPA-free 2 liter pitcher (~8 cups)
- Includes: 1 cup measuring scoop and food presser stick
- This appliance is for household use only.
- Do not immerse the cord, plug, or base unit in water or other liquids.
- Do not use with wet hands. If the appliance is humid or wet, unplug it immediately.
- Always unplug from the power supply before assembling, disassembling, cleaning or if it is left unattended.
- This appliance is not intended for use by children or people with reduced physical or mental capabilities, lack of experience or knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use with a damaged cord, plug or if the unit is damaged in any way.
- Keep your fingers away from moving and sharp parts. Never put your fingers or foreign objects in the hinge mechanism.
- Never leave the blender unsupervised during use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The blades of the device are sharp so please handle carefully.
- Do not use accessories and attachments other than the ones included in this package.
- When mixing hot liquids, use a tall container or make small quantities to reduce spillage or injury.
- Unplug the unit before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning.
- Remove detachable shaft from the motor unit before washing the blades or shaft.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: 8/18/16 - The machine stopped working when I tried to make a smoothie. I'm not sure if it was a power surge, or what. Nevertheless, I contacted the manufacturer, and they sent me a brand new one, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! I already loved my product but after the incredible customer service I received, I feel like I should shout it from a mountain top. I've never had a more positive experience in dealing with customer service! This is an awesome product and the manufacturers stand behind it. I'd give this 10 stars if I could.
Getting it out of the box it is similar in weight to our Vitamix, it is very heavy and durable feeling. The canister is made of high quality plastic, it doesn't feel cheap and it feels as though it will last a long time. The blades are very heavy duty. I reach down and felt how solid the blades feel, they don't give or move with pulling on them. When you set the canister on the base I would recommend doing so while it is empty, I checked and it wasn't seated down all the way. I had to reach in and move the blades slightly, (blender unplugged obviously), to get the fittings to match up. You wouldn't want to run this thing when the fittings aren't matching up, it would eat the rubber piece on the base away. It does come with extra rubber fittings, but I don't want to go through them if it's not necessary.
The first smoothie I made was pretty much loaded with vegetables. I did broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, collard greens, an apple, blackberries, frozen banana, and grape juice as a base. The blender includes easy to read instructions to guide you in use. I used the "blend smooth" option. After letting it blend for a few minutes my wife and I both agreed that this blender was not quite as loud as our Vitamix. It is still pretty loud and is powerful. It didn't have any problems at all with the ingredients. I even put less fluid than I would with the Vitamix on purpose. It made a more solid smoothie, which is hard to achieve with some blenders. The smoothie came out blended well. It wasn't quite as smooth as our Vitamix gets it, I noticed a couple of blackberry seeds whereas the Vitamix chops them up super fine. The next morning we made an Elvis with frozen bananas. With more liquid you couldn't find a single piece of banana. It was so smooth the baby was drinking it through his sippy cup. We haven't been able to achieve that in the past with $100 oyster brand blenders.
I am very pleased with the results of this blender, especially considering the price was 25% of what you would pay for a high-end blender. I'm definitely going to keep it and am looking forward to using it compared to the last blender that I was using at work. It definitely performs much better than the one that I was using.
I would and already have recommended this blender to anyone needing a durable and industrial type blender but not wanting to pay $400. I will update this review if anything changes with this blender. If you are reading this then it is still performing as above stated.
It makes super creamy smoothies which was my main purpose in purchasing it. I use fresh and frozen fruit, flax seeds, ice and so far it has flawlessly made the smoothest smoothies I have ever made. It's a beautiful piece of machinery, too. It looks fancy sitting on my counter. I'm so happy I went with this one over the pricey Vitamix that I was considering. I highly recommend this blender.
The P or pulse light stays on to let you know there is power to the unit, I dont like it but its designed that way.
There is a hole in the too of the blender cap which slews a little, a bit messy but designed that way as the blender must breath.
These answers where provided by the company and none if these quirks are a real problem. Ive connected my blender to a surge protector to make it easy to disconnect power not to see thr P light lit. My problem, those led lights last forever.
Updated to 4 still a great blender however:
Its the howevers that kill you. Not easy to clean green drinks. The canister holds the green and some particulates from the seeds and ginger root. The dish washer gets it clean but a sponge and rinse, even blending clear water does only a so so job. Same with the pancake mix I blended. A small amount of non mixed flower stuck. I loved my Auto Ninja almost cleaned itself till the motor died in 9 months.