Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker - Moka Pot Coffee Maker for Gas or Electric Stove Top - 6 Cups Demitasse Espresso Shot Maker for Italian Espresso Cappuccino or Latte - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLASSIC ITALIAN COFFEE MAKER - Small espresso maker kit for coffee lovers on-the-go. Your Italian espresso will be ready in less than 5 minutes, fast enough to wake you up before you head out and do your daily grind
- MAKES 6 CUPS SMALL ESPRESSO SHOTS - Easy to use and delivers 6 demitasse cups (1.4 L) of rich espresso. No need to make a daily trip to your local coffee shop for a dose of freshly-brewed espresso when you can make it at home
- MOKA POT WITH EASY GRIP HANDLE - Made of stylish and durable aluminum body in 8-sided octagon shape to diffuse heat and enhance the coffee aroma. Espresso maker pot features rubberized ergonomic handle with finger grip for easy handling
- GAS ELECTRIC OR INDUCTION STOVETOP USE - Versatile coffee maker that is great for gas and electric stove tops. Can be used on small induction cook tops too with maximum 4-inch (10.16 cm) diameter. Take it anywhere - on camping or on boat just as long as you have your heat source, water, and coffee
- PERFECT KITCHEN SPACE SAVER - This small espresso coffee maker measures 6 x 4 x 8 inches (15.24 x 10.16 x 20.32 cm) and can sit on any kitchen top without taking up a lot of space. Hand wash with gentle soap to preserve quality (NOT dishwasher safe)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Bialetti 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
Bellemain 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker Moka Pot
The Original Bialetti Moka Express Made in Italy 3-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker with Patented Valve
Osaka Stovetop Espresso Maker - Aluminum with Marbled Coating, Stove-Top Moka Pot "Nijo Castle" (3 Cup)
Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker | Stainless Steel Moka Pot - 6 Cup | No Aluminum | Electric, Gas | Heat Resistant Handle | Home, Office, Camping, Portable Use by Bruno Rissi Caffe
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Boxwhale||Amazon.com||Perella's||Amazon.com||Home N' Goods||Bruno Rissi Caffè|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 8.4 x 6.3 in||4 x 4 x 9 in||4.25 x 6 x 8 in||5 x 4 x 6 in||4.3 x 6.8 x 4.9 in||4 x 4 x 8 in|
|Material Type||Not Applicable||aluminum||Aluminum||aluminum||Aluminum||Food-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||6-Cup||6 Cups||3-Cup||3 Cup||6 Cup|
A morning without espresso? That’s just plain depresso. Make every day more brew-tiful with the Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker moka pot, and get moving with an authentic Italian buzz, no matter which side of the bed you wake up on. A simple espresso machine that makes full-flavored espresso in no more than 5 minutes, reliable to brew excellent coffee fast so you’ll be ready to face the day ahead.
Product Safety and Care
- Store out of reach of children. This is not a toy.
- DO NOT use steel wool or abrasive products to clean.
- DO NOT place hot espresso maker on unprotected surface.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Never place extracts, powders, oils or instant coffee in the filter or vessel as they can clog the filter plate.
- After use, do not open the pot until it is cool. Periodically check the funnel to ensure it is functioning properly and replace if necessary.
- Clean regularly after each use.
- The warranty for this product will not be valid if any part is replaced with non manufacturer approved spare parts.
- Do not touch when hot.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The espresso maker itself is easy to use. Screw off the top, add water not past the safety valve (see pictures below), add not too finely coffee grounds (also see picture example below), screw back together, and set on stove top. Within minutes you will have espresso. I was able to grab the handle after it was done and pour my espresso because the handle didn't get too hot which is a nice perk to a stove top espresso maker. However, I made mine on my small burner. If you make it on the large burner the handle will get much hotter and you might want to use a hand mitt pot holder.
Remember when cleaning to hand wash. Do not put in the dishwasher. This stove top espresso maker is exactly what it says it is. I love making my espresso from it. Great product.
The seller (who I'd give 5 stars - they really seemed concerned about my issue) was really great about making the return easy and said no one else had mentioned they noticed the difference (or at least they didn't mind), but that they would forward my complaint in to the proper department. I just hope they update their "photo" of their product so it's a real photo, vs what looks like a 3D rendering artistic image or maybe a prototype that they currently have as their item description.
Much easier to use than I anticipated. It comes in three part, top part where finished espresso pours out, a filter with a spout and the bottom part that holds the water. Be sure to properly clean the each piece and make sure to brew a practice batch (throw this away do not drink) this ensures that all dust etc... from production will be removed from the espresso maker. Once cleaned, add ground coffee (make sure it's a medium to large ground not too fine) to the filter (I used 2 tbsp.), fill bottom chamber with cold, filtered water (about 8 oz. 10 oz. is max) Insert the filter into bottom chamber, and screw the top chamber on. Place the whole system on stove (works in gas and electric) on medium/high heat. Wait till you start to see steam coming out of the bottom chamber (small hole to let steam out).
The finished coffee is delicious! Clean up is very easy, rinse whole system out with clean water, I will use a little bit of white vinegar and a tiny drop of dish soap, make sure to rinse really well to remove any soap. This product is NOT dishwasher safe. This is also great for camping as it can be use on a grill. I'm very happy with this product.
Me: I really enjoy coffee. I am not a coffee snob, but I can tell the difference between a good espresso shop and Dunkin Donuts coffee. I have owned an inexpensive espresso machine before it died. I went without for about a year, and then bought this little maker and I am perfectly happy with it. A few suggestions:
1. As with other reviews, get the beans 'perk' ground, not espresso ground. If buying from Starbucks, ask them to set it at setting 6
2. Follow the instructions and watch the fill line.
3. Tip: Instructions say not to pack the grounds. So definitely do not do that. But in addition I find it works better if I do not fill grounds to the very top, leaving about 1/4 inch from the top. This gives space for the grounds to expand when they soak up the water.
3. When you pour the coffee, I always leave the last little bit in the pot. I find the last little bit changes the taste, so always leave that part in the pot.
4. Yes, the pot might dribble a little when pouring if you are not careful. It cleans up in a sec with a sponge.
Overall, it works great..
Metal is thick enough to keep from the coffee on the bottom from burning.
I had a problem at first in figuring out just the right time to pull it off the burner to keep from overflowing but that was just because I had never done it before. After 2 times of it boiling over I was able to tell when to pull it off.
Handle wasn't hot even when pulling it off the burner.