Vulli Chan Pie Gnon Pink Teether - Set of 2
- 2 Pack
- Facilitate baby development
- Numerous parts to chew and play safely
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
At daycare, the older children love playing with it too. However, the squeak is very loud and drives the adults crazy. But personally, I'm just happy that he's happy.
I purchased this set for my 3 month old son.
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-grade paints, phthalate-free with no PVC
- Very soft and pliable.
- Loop on head works nicely as a handle for holding or to attach with a strap to the stroller/carseat.
- Easy for my son to hug and gnaw on.
- Easy to clean.
- Great alternative to harder teething toys.
- Gnon can get annoying with the squeaking.
- Do NOT wash Gnon under running water. Follow the directions and WIPE clean to avoid getting water inside.
- As with anything your baby puts in his/her mouth, use non-toxic products like: Babyganics Toy Cleaner - 17 oz
I have been very impressed with the Vulli line of toys. Knowing that they are not harmful for my son to chew on is a huge benefit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My baby loved this and it squeaked so well. We will be purchasing another one for our new baby!Published 4 months ago by Corey G. Clapp
not even a week after i got these did one of them get a hole in itPublished 23 months ago by J. Berman
I wouldn't spend this much on a baby squeaker toy again but he did like it. It collects dirt and fibers though! I have to wash it a lot but I guess that is good for baby toys.Published on August 13, 2014 by Kristal
BEST BABY TOY. Make the coolest sounds. My son loved his for a while. Just don't get them wet or they won't squeak anymorePublished on July 7, 2014 by Squarah FInster
Soooooo disappointed!! Not worth the money! After 2 months paint is coming off their feet on BOTH toys & my baby doesn't even have teeth. Read morePublished on December 17, 2013 by MyMum
My nephews love these!!! So glad you got 2 for the price of 1! Definitely a good investment if you have a newborn! I recommend any of these products from Vulli! Would buy again!!Published on July 19, 2013 by Stacey Villigan
Soft and save rubber that allows my son to chew on it for hours. Get two before you misplaced one. :-) Looks like a boob from the top. ha haPublished on May 13, 2013 by DudewithSon