Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 611 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 679 reviews
on February 5, 2016
Beware! this is a fake product, there's a very tiny transparent label says "made in PRC" on the side of the box, this product origin is in France, as stated in the description itself!
If you compare this with an authentic Sophie giraffe, you'll find the eyes look fairly different, pls see my attached picture
review image
on March 2, 2016
Just got this in the mail today. It has a chalky texture and smells rubbery. Also tiny pieces of rubber flaking off the legs and edge of handle. I assume this is a fake. Why fake teethers exist, I do not know. I guess I'll go buy the 'real' thing at babies r us for a dollar more. Also in the pictures of the so pure tethers, reputable stores use a picture where the eyes differ, and the far right ear doesn't blend into the ring completely.
review image review image review image
on January 3, 2016
My infant loves this teether. She got her first tooth at the end of two months old which is hard when they're just learning how to grip and pull things to their mouth this teether is perfect for tiny hands especially for infants who are just starting to grasp and pull things to their mouth. It is a great alternative to the original Sophie giraffe that's a little bit larger and is better for infants who are probably about six months and older. I have two of them. I am so happy that they make teethers that are not made of Chinese plastic.
on June 2, 2016
I got this for my daughter hen she was 7 months. Tis teether was very helpful for her as she was able to chew on her easily. it was very easy to hold for her. She also played with it as a animal toy. I still have it and she is now 21 months old . whenever she has teeth coming, she uses this giraffe to soothe her itching.
on March 9, 2017
This rattle is amazing! At first my 4 month old enjoyed sucking on it but as he is getting older, he is enjoying the bright lights and the shaking noises. He has a very strong neck and when we place it in front of him, it encourages him to move!! Although he can't crawl yet, he can squirm his way around (90 degrees) to follow the rattle when we move it! Love this!
on November 6, 2016
This is a great toy for teethers. As other reviewers have mentioned, it is made in China. Oh well- we decided to go for it anyways and it seems to be just fine! Great for the price and convenience. Its especially fun for babies and he was drawn to this toy right away.
on August 21, 2014
I give this 3 stars because I'm really not sure what all the fuss is over this teething toy. They are expensive and my son didn't seem to prefer this over any other object to teeth on. I think it would be worth maybe $8 but I can't justify spending $20 on a teether.
on October 18, 2016
I was not expecting it to be so much more smaller than the regular sophie. Super cute and can't wait to see how my 3 month old does with it.
on March 9, 2017
My grandson was teething...this has been a favorite toy. The reviews were right...easy to hold, and chew on those sore little gums.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 25, 2017
I don't know what the material is made of but I don't trust it for my teething baby to put it in his mouth it seems toxic not what I expected! Don't buy
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.