Other Sellers on Amazon
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 2
- Made of Natural Rubber
- Painted detail made of food paint
- BPA & Phthalates Free
- Squeeker keeps baby amused
- Set of 2!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:51 Mins|
1) The squeaks were the most obvious difference. The "real" sophie squeaks extremely well, you barely have to press it and it makes the squeak noise. Even if you press on his neck, a nice squeak comes out. With these 2, they barely squeak at all!
2) There are serial numbers on the back of sophie's second leg. The "real" sophie has a very pronounced and PROTRUDING serial number. These 2 have barely visible indented numbers. Extrememly different than the real Sophie.
3) The coloring is slightly different. The real sophie has a brighter/darker pink color for its tongue and cheeks versus these 2 sophies.
4) The "real" sophie's front leg is slightly more bent than these 2 sophies.
It's hard to imagine that these are authentic sophies. I believe they are counterfeit and will be returning them. If they are counterfeit, I do not know where they were made and what they were made out of and I don't want my babies chewing on them!!! I'm glad I had another sophie to compare it with, otherwise I would never have known, which is what I bet they are counting on with unsuspecting buyers. PLEASE SEE MY VIDEO and PHOTOS WHICH CLEARLY SHOW THE DIFFERENCES.
The only drawback is that it closely resembles a dog toy so our dogs are always aware of where Sophie is because they as well would like to chew her up! Our pretty aggressive chewer did get ahold of her once and she survived so she's one tough Giraffe!
If Sophie gets wet the squeaker will stop working temporarily - just let her dry out and she'll start squeaking again!
This is our go to baby shower present now! I'm a bit of a shopaholic and have tried ALOT of baby products out, this is by far our favorite (so far)!
We cleaned it, but it became worse. It also looked ugly, and baby would not touch it. Thanks Amazon for easy return!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We all LOVE Sophie! Buying 2 of them was the best idea ever. You must have an extra one at all times. Sophie brought lots of comfort to my teething son.Published 25 days ago by Jason Thomas
These are great for teething babies. Both our twins still chew on them and they're 14 months old now. They're also very cute. I love how safe the plastic is too. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kelly B.
Some people swear by it, didn't work for us, sort of none of the commercially sold teethers did, but these seemed really over-hyped and over-priced for what they are.Published 5 months ago by Ekaterina
These grew black mold inside of them after only a month of light use. We followed the instructions and had to throw the product away. Black, smelly liquid came out when squeezed. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Lucie