Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

• Customer Reviews

on May 23, 2012
I purchased this for my 6 month old son as he was cutting his first teeth. We had the full sized Sophie for my older son but I think this one works a bit better for younger babies. Its very easy for him to hold onto and he likes all of the different textures. Only downside is now I want another one!
on April 10, 2012
I bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.
on September 22, 2015
I spent ages looking for a teething toy that wasn't made in China. I finally ordered this Sophie because it was mentioned in so many blogs, but when the package arrived it was marked Made in PRC (China). I have since confirmed with Vulli that this product is indeed made in China. I was very disappointed. I know they say all their products meet European standards and testing, but I'd still rather spend my money on a European- or American-made teether. I'm shipping this back immediately.
on July 26, 2012
My 4 month old loves this mini Sophie, and seems to be able to hold onto it better than the larger version. The handles make it easy for him to grab and he likes the firm teething surfaces.
review image review image
on June 26, 2015
The technical details / description of the product shows the origin as "France". The product's origin on the box is "PRC" (i.e. China). Buyers beware. You pay a price premium thinking that this product is from well-regulated EU countries.
on March 2, 2016
Just got this in the mail today. It has a chalky texture and smells rubbery. Also tiny pieces of rubber flaking off the legs and edge of handle. I assume this is a fake. Why fake teethers exist, I do not know. I guess I'll go buy the 'real' thing at babies r us for a dollar more. Also in the pictures of the so pure tethers, reputable stores use a picture where the eyes differ, and the far right ear doesn't blend into the ring completely.
review image review image review image
on October 2, 2014
Beware! This is fake! It is made in China and is not the real thing! I personally wouldn't order from Amazon, rather buy this at your local baby store to ensure it is authentic!
on May 14, 2013
The smaller sophie is much easier for my 4 month old to manipulate than other teethers. He can hold the loops or legs and is able to chew on all the parts. He can gnaw on it and it seems to make his teeth feel better.
on June 14, 2016
Technical details shows that the Origin of this product is France but there is a sticker on bottom has Created and Designed in Rumilly - FRANCE MADE IN PRC - I believe this is a fake and the seller has not confirmed that it is or is not legit. Can't trust it with my child. I will be returning this ASAP!!!

Extremely disappointed Amazon hasn't cleared this up!
review image
on August 27, 2014
This is made in "PRC" or " People's Republic of China." Hard to find this information until you are looking at the box, in your hands. China has no standards- so this product could be full of Cadmium, Lead, heavy metals. Not giving this to my baby- Return!