Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Vulnerable
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(3 star). See all 47 reviews
on December 15, 2015
I don't listen to this kinda thing. I got it for my best friend. I believe it works but there was a huge crack in the back of the case. C'mon Amazon. Other than that its good I guess. We'll see
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 2, 2013
Good continuation of the band's trademark sound. Samey-sounding in places. Have no fear - Bert's voice is as strong as ever.
on April 21, 2013
The Used's first album was awesome. When the second album came out, I was blown away with the innovation and risks they took. Then they started back sliding into formulaic "screamo" rock. This is more of the same. Not much memorable about this album.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 13, 2012
I've listened to the CD a few times now, and I just can't feel the same way about it as a lot of the reviewers on this site seem to feel. It seems overly polished with no edge or emotion that many of the previous releases had. I wasn't the biggest fan of Artwork, but at least it had a "The Used" feel to it. I don't dislike this album by any means, but it just doesn't do it for me. I think I'll continue to listen to "In Love and Death" and "The Used" when I need to get my the Used fix. Disappointing.
on March 30, 2012
Been a fan since 2002 and have loved their previous albums.. yes even Artwork. This album isn't bad by any means, but it just didn't leave the same impression that their others have.